Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 43kprabha Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 43kprabha Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Text, kaushan script. Tell me wisdom words. #43kprabha OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4filling • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
To be cheerful sometimes it burden
However be both dark and light YIN YANG Text, kaushan script.
Tell me wisdom words.
#43kprabha

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4filling • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge.

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB. What is life for you ? #43kprabha 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4in1collab • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Do both things
life is both YIN YANG 
If you tasted YIN
dark swirl of life
Then taste some
YANG a bright life OPEN FOR COLLAB.
What is life for you ?

#43kprabha
 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4in1collab • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚

Cerebral Derange

Text, kaushan script. Tell me wisdom words. #43kprabha OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4filling • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
To be cheerful sometimes it burden
However be both dark and light YIN YANG Text, kaushan script.
Tell me wisdom words.
#43kprabha

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4filling • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB. What is life for you ? #43kprabha 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4in1collab • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Do both things
life is both YIN YANG 
If you tasted YIN
dark swirl of life
Then taste some
YANG a bright life OPEN FOR COLLAB.
What is life for you ?

#43kprabha
 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4in1collab • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚

praveen kalabhavi

Text, kaushan script. Tell me wisdom words. #43kprabha OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4filling • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge. #yqbaba #yqdidi #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
No body in this world is a nobody.
 In the eyes of God all are equal. Text, kaushan script.
Tell me wisdom words.
#43kprabha

Poonam Suyal

Say no to domestic violence. Open for collab #marchofvoice #dndwomensweek #befreeofviolence #dndfirehawks #43kprabha #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Prabhamani

read more
Don't let anyone degrade you....
cause you're one and only one, 
and enough for you Say no to domestic violence.
Open for collab
#marchofvoice 
#dndwomensweek 
#befreeofviolence 
#dndfirehawks 
#43kprabha  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Prabhamani

Poonam Suyal

Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back. This prompt is given by Team FireHawks. They are raising their voice against domestic violence. On this occasion of #womensday, join #dndfirehawks and Democrats & Dissenters to share your views on how women need to be freed from the clutches of violence at their own homes. Follow #befreeofviolence to join their ca #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #marchofvoice #43kprabha

read more
Only a slap is enough 
To lit the fire in me....
of realisation 
That this is the beginning of,
humiliation....
If immediately not stopped....
this will continue to go on

Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back.

This prompt is given by Team FireHawks. They are raising their voice against domestic violence. On this occasion of #womensday, join #dndfirehawks and Democrats & Dissenters to share your views on how women need to be freed from the clutches of violence at their own homes.
Follow #befreeofviolence to join their ca

Poonam Suyal

Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women. STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE #dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofviolence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima #43kprabha Collaborating with Prabhamani

read more
The strength you use
when you hit me
Shows your shortcomings....
which you want to hide  Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women.
STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 
#dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofviolence  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima
#43kprabha 
Collaborating with Prabhamani

Poonam Suyal

This #cinemagraph is exclusively for dual collabs. Choose a partner and collab. One will write on brain side, other will collab on heart side. P.S: You can invite your partner in comments Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations. #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #43kprabha

read more
Don't be alarmed always...
How can all be bad? Noways 
Trust Love....
Have faith, on your instincts
Love all....
You'll get back,
the same from all,
afterall This #cinemagraph is exclusively for dual collabs. Choose a partner and collab. One will write on brain side, other will collab on heart side. 

P.S: You can invite your partner in comments

Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations.

#yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Poonam Suyal

read more
Planning and dedication will be icing on the cake....
Your bright future they will make Text, kaushan script.
Tell me wisdom words.
#43kprabha

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification