Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sadlittlepoemsbyr Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sadlittlepoemsbyr Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about download hindi sad love song, sad love quotes in hindi for girlfriend, park hae in sad love story, sad love quotes pinterest, very sad shayri in love hindi 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Ramona Singh

i see life alive around me, though it's so cold that i feel like a blanket of the numb sky is wrapped on my head; gospel music rings, i don't seem to breathe; through the halls it echoes, and it echoes like an involuted song; i will breathe someday #Pain #Death #Painting #Dark #ramonce #sadlittlepoemsbyr

read more
nothing is whole,
and i'll be just another
lively painting,
soon.

/caption/ i see life alive around me,
though it's so cold that i feel
like a blanket of the numb sky
is wrapped on my head;
gospel music rings,
i don't seem to breathe;
through the halls it echoes, and it echoes like an involuted song;
i will breathe someday

Ramona Singh

i can't stop. there may be more of these coming. #cinemagraph #ramona #fragile #Inevitable #Death #Unconscious #Bedridden #sadlittlepoemsbyr

read more
look.
look how i lie still.
i can't feel anything.
this bed is my back.
look. look how that liquid
pours into me through my broken skin,
hoping. hoping is a funny thing,
because there's nothing else to do now.
stillness blankets me
and i transcend to hazy worlds
i don't know what i'm doing.
not even breathing on my own;
disgusting things moving in and out.

i don't fall asleep nowadays
because i am not awake anymore. i can't stop. there may be more of these coming.

#cinemagraph #ramona
#fragile #inevitable #death #unconscious #bedridden #sadlittlepoemsbyr

Ramona Singh

in my slurry voice, i sing you songs
hoping you'll remember me when i am gone.
this dead tree, chopped, broken, beaten, painted: my bed
must be tired of my body. it's been months.
hope is quite a dead thing.
look at me. look
at me. look
at the weight of the breaths
this thing beside my bed
shoves into my body.
don't you see it's more tired than i am?
you're sleepless.
but look how you smile,
wistfully; you know it.
i know it.
but still i am. i am as in i exist.

#ramonasongs#pain  #death #inevitable #bedridden #fragile #sadlittlepoemsbyr

Ramona Singh

interpretations? #ramona #sadlittlepoemsbyr

read more
the air is heavy
with damp wood and stale smells.
i don't want to open the windows,
it smells like death, and i'm waiting.
waiting, waiting, waiting,
a pink popstar bicycle is lying dusty
where no one cares to go, and it's
waiting, waiting, waiting,
a skinless thing looks
at me? like me? is it me?
i don't know if i'm dead already.
 interpretations?

#ramona #sadlittlepoemsbyr

Ramona Singh

another one. this time, thankfully, i didn't forget lines. #ramonasongs maybe. maybe not. #sadlittlepoemsbyr

read more
it makes me afraid to know the reason why you stay,
and it makes me afraid to not know it;
why you give me all your afternoons
while i give you all my storms,
i am not a rose,
but i have many thorns.
and when i'm sweating cold and i throw up,
why you tuck me in bed and i glow up,
you read to me like it's that "Forever" thing;
that darn machine is tired of breathing,
how do you even see me like that?!
and oh the way you sing,
as if
i'll live enough days
for you to love. another one.
this time, thankfully, i didn't forget lines.

#ramonasongs maybe. maybe not.
#sadlittlepoemsbyr

Ramona Singh

even i don't know how to explain what i mean. these are the vibes i got after listening to half of Taylor's newest album, Folklore. it's delicate, yet strong. I'd like your interpretations. Not giving any hints with the hashtags. #ramonasongs #sadlittlepoemsbyr

read more
you stayed longer than i expected.

you stayed,
and secretly i prayed
to a hypothetical thing,
don't make us end,
"don't."
and when i see you,
i want to turn myself inside out,
but you don't hear me shout.
i still want you to stay.
cold blood, and i can't handle
things inside my head
am i that hungry?
am i that hungry?
am i that hungry?
or am i just
dead? even i don't know how to explain what i mean.

these are the vibes i got after listening to half of Taylor's newest album, Folklore. it's delicate, yet strong.

I'd like your interpretations.
Not giving any hints with the hashtags.
#ramonasongs

Ramona Singh

i'm swaying. yes, i'm conscious. but i'm swaying hard and i'll fall harder. let me fall. this gravity has kept me dragging, but i'm staggering, and it's difficult to keep myself from falling up or down. i have let go. i've let go of myself. and i want gravity to do the same. let me go. i'll be sucked by the skies, or be thrown down from the earth, into space, into black nothingness. i've always been afraid of falling. i'll let go now. they say your body explodes when you go into space without a #ramona #sadlittlepoemsbyr

read more
nothingness
 i'm swaying. yes, i'm conscious. but i'm swaying hard and i'll fall harder. let me fall. this gravity has kept me dragging, but i'm staggering, and it's difficult to keep myself from falling up or down.
i have let go. i've let go of myself.
and i want gravity to do the same. let me go.
i'll be sucked by the skies, or be thrown down from the earth, into space, into black nothingness. i've always been afraid of falling. i'll let go now.

they say your body explodes when you go into space without a

Ramona Singh

I'd declare your smell as oxygen. Planning to fill Philip with your scent and walk around with it everywhere :P My nose is smiling! *snorts like a pig* Between two lungs by Florence+The Machine is playing on loop... #ramonce #sadlittlepoemsbyr

read more
striving to capture luscious breaths/ storing you
the cologne from your double-pocket denim shirt found its way in the moist breeze and wafted into my nose, where i sipped and guzzled and drunk the scent, your scent, and slowly swallowed it, closing my eyes, filled with you, within and without, sinking hazily into a heavenly trance.
i didn't want to lose any of those breaths, the breaths, the intoxicating smells of you, your damp cotton shirt, your sweet cologne, 'you'.
i panicked, and i tried to seal my skin, afraid of venting, i held my breath foolishly, afraid of losing your smell, every breath of mine was focussed into my lungs, clinging to breaths that stored your smell, but alas, i'm only a human, having a fragile life, whose heart would stop beating without air, so hesitantly, slowly, i let go of your smells, and exhale.

they say one human nose can remember 50,000 smells, yet i bury myself in your shirt, sinking into a hazy trance again.
my nose is always hungry. I'd declare your smell as oxygen.

Planning to fill Philip with your scent and walk around with it everywhere :P

My nose is smiling! *snorts like a pig*

Between two lungs by Florence+The Machine is playing on loop...

Ramona Singh

"Heading to the Light" ~The Traveling Wilburys #ramona #sadlittlepoemsbyr

read more
and her body degenerated.
it was a sharp, deafening pang which grew so loud it made her numb, her head was exploding into itself, the muscles in her body were making her scream with severe rage, gasping, praying for a little breath in her bursting lungs, she was shivering, sweating cold, her eyes bolted tight, faint colours and lights and flashbacks, heavy sobs made her body extremely tense, all the atoms in her being were an earthquake, earthquakes that won't stop excruciating her till Life let go, and Death took over, the littleness, the fragility of Life, of human endeavours and everything that had seemed so important back when she could live, all flashed before her, but alas, the pain and crescendo were the loudest. "Heading to the Light"
~The Traveling Wilburys

#ramona
#sadlittlepoemsbyr

Ramona Singh

i drop slack into the sea, sad violin music playing in my dizzy head #Pain #r_grief #sadlittlepoemsbyr

read more
Sea-song i drop
slack
into the sea,

sad violin music
playing in my
dizzy head
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification