Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fetchtheboltcutters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fetchtheboltcutters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 4 fet to cm, department of higher education and training fet results 50, how to train your dog to fetch 10, so fetch, fetch meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Ramona Singh

No time to cry, No time to cry. just because i have the practice and capacity to bottle up like a metal tank doesn't mean it can't explode. skin my body and make a drum out of it. i know, i bet, i reckon that it still won't say it was a bad time. i know i bet i reckon the drums will only echo what she had convinced her hazy memory to recite: "everything is nice and rosy, privileged and cozy." just because i have a thick skin, thick enough to let you make drums out of it, doesn't mean i can't ha #fifteen #fifteen_ramona #fionaapple #fetchtheboltcutters

read more
fifteen

(the monologue)
 No time to cry, No time to cry.  just because i have the practice and capacity to bottle up like a metal tank doesn't mean it can't explode. skin my body and make a drum out of it. i know, i bet, i reckon that it still won't say it was a bad time. i know i bet i reckon the drums will only echo what she had convinced her hazy memory to recite: "everything is nice and rosy, privileged and cozy." just because i have a thick skin, thick enough to let you make drums out of it, doesn't mean i can't ha

Ramona Singh

look at you, mystical being your lips part and reveal flies, there's pure grime in your teeth and your breath is flavoured with organic termite defecations from my door i want someone to hug me like #ramonasfavourites #ramona_humour #ramonce #ramonasongs #fionaapple #fetchtheboltcutters

read more
For him look at you, mystical being
your lips part and reveal flies,
there's pure grime
in your teeth

and your breath is flavoured
with organic termite defecations from my door
i want someone to hug me like

Ramona Singh

You used to balance your bottles on my head, Thinking they'll hurt my feet When they fall down, And they did Sure they did. But your heaven's #abuse #domesticviolence #selfcare_r #womancagedinlove #ramonasongs #fionaapple #fetchtheboltcutters

read more
~Heaven's in hindsight~  You used to balance your
bottles on my head,
Thinking they'll hurt my feet
When they fall down,
And they did
Sure they did.

But your heaven's

Ramona Singh

You felt it once. Drawing taboos on your chest. You know how it feels when you're told that you're not like the rest and that you were the best. You know it's such a weight in your head And your thighs, they always #abuse #growingup #Trauma #ramonasfavourites #ramonasongs #fifteen_ramona #fionaapple #fetchtheboltcutters

read more
fifteen
 You felt it once. Drawing taboos on
your chest.
You know how it feels when you're told that you're not like
the rest and that you were
the best.
You know it's such a weight in your
head 
And your thighs, they always

Ramona Singh

Here I go again, Nix Your dad's a liar And you take it All. When you drink Orange soda, Don't you hear how the maroon scabs on your lips sizzle When you sip that fire? #Childhood #abuse #Trauma #selfcare_r #ramonasongs #nixteen #fionaapple #fetchtheboltcutters

read more
Nix.
 Here I go again,
Nix
Your dad's a liar
And you take it
All. When you drink
Orange soda,
Don't you hear how the maroon scabs on your lips sizzle
When you sip that fire?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification