Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selfcare_r Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selfcare_r Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bsnl selfcare, selfcare mtnl, www airtel in selfcare, tikona selfcare, hathway selfcare,

• 1 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ramona Singh

I don't remember. Is it yesterday today or it was today, yesterday? It's a month? She's been screaming for so long it's dissolving into my body's background, something that's worse than having to hear it outside my head. Mumma oiled my head after a month? It takes time to settle down. I don't know if I was crying because of the deadly headache (still won't call it migraine) or because I felt faint. I lost 136 grams today and walked 8365 steps. It's been so long since he showed he cared for m #r_grief #selfcare_r #fifteen_ramona

read more
atleast a Conclusion I don't remember. Is it yesterday today or it was today, yesterday?

It's a month? 

She's been screaming for so long it's dissolving into my body's background, something that's worse than having to hear it outside my head. Mumma oiled my head after a month? It takes time to settle down. I don't know if I was crying because of the deadly headache (still won't call it migraine) or because I felt faint. I lost 136 grams today and walked 8365 steps.

It's been so long since he showed he cared for m

Ramona Singh

i (my mom actually) washed my hair today. and i watched a couple of TED talks and Vi's Pi-day rant (which was actually a grand piano performance), and all of the media i consumed today brought me epiphany. i was on the verge of tears. (happy tears, but you know, when something snaps terribly inside you because some woman up on a stage on the internet perfectly articulates what you've been struggling to since you've been conscious about your existence? yeah, those tears.) the following are some r #selfcare_r #wotevah #generationaltrauma

read more
some things i gathered today :)

{one of the wotevahs} i (my mom actually) washed my hair today. and i watched a couple of TED talks and Vi's Pi-day rant (which was actually a grand piano performance), and all of the media i consumed today brought me epiphany. i was on the verge of tears. (happy tears, but you know, when something snaps terribly inside you because some woman up on a stage on the internet perfectly articulates what you've been struggling to since you've been conscious about your existence? yeah, those tears.) the following are some r

Ramona Singh

i wish to be nothing more than a dust speckle in god's nose and i do not want to confess this on the back of a printed paper with coordinates of #cinemagraph #ramonasfavourites #selfcare_r

read more
~wunder~
 i wish
  to be nothing more than
   a dust speckle in god's nose
and i do not want to confess
this on the back
of a printed paper with
coordinates of

Ramona Singh

You used to balance your bottles on my head, Thinking they'll hurt my feet When they fall down, And they did Sure they did. But your heaven's #abuse #domesticviolence #selfcare_r #womancagedinlove #ramonasongs #fionaapple #fetchtheboltcutters

read more
~Heaven's in hindsight~  You used to balance your
bottles on my head,
Thinking they'll hurt my feet
When they fall down,
And they did
Sure they did.

But your heaven's

Ramona Singh

You read the title, "Why everything is in my control even if it Isn't". But you see, everything is not in my control till I am the Head of the Free--- well well, I wanted to put the title as "Why it doesn't hurt always, why it can't get to me". It's because I'm good at making things. No, not only these silly poems and rants and jokes. I'm good at making versions of me that don't exist. Whole 3D versions. No, it isn't some digital art. I make versions of myself that don't exist. Like, if I feel #ramona_humour #selfcare_r #wotevah

read more
~Why everything is in my control even if it Isn't~ You read the title, "Why everything is in my control even if it Isn't". But you see, everything is not in my control till I am the Head of the Free--- well well, I wanted to put the title as "Why it doesn't hurt always, why it can't get to me".

It's because I'm good at making things. No, not only these silly poems and rants and jokes. I'm good at making versions of me that don't exist. Whole 3D versions. No, it isn't some digital art.

I make versions of myself that don't exist. Like, if I feel

Ramona Singh

Here I go again, Nix Your dad's a liar And you take it All. When you drink Orange soda, Don't you hear how the maroon scabs on your lips sizzle When you sip that fire? #Childhood #abuse #Trauma #selfcare_r #ramonasongs #nixteen #fionaapple #fetchtheboltcutters

read more
Nix.
 Here I go again,
Nix
Your dad's a liar
And you take it
All. When you drink
Orange soda,
Don't you hear how the maroon scabs on your lips sizzle
When you sip that fire?

Ramona Singh

Just did this. No snow version. #ramona #selfcare_r

read more
~tenderness~
    and you will, you will clasp your own two hands into themselves, leaving no space, and look at your face in the mirror. you will do it even if your heart beats in your elbow and your voice comes out through your eyes. you will do it despite the freezing cold. you will whisper, even if your voice materializes into fog.
    and you will remove your slippers and walk with your bare feet as if, as if the snow doesn't bother you. it's soft. it's cold, but soft. You will walk like the mountain. Just did this. No snow version.

#ramona #selfcare_r

Ramona Singh

No sinkin Titanic, No anxious panic, Even blue Mondays are dead. And Tuesdays seem funny, 'Cause I'm not your honey, and there are no aches in my head! No hurricane dreaming, #ramona_humour #selfcare_r #ramonasongs

read more
Realisation

/another poem-song/ No sinkin Titanic,
No anxious panic,
Even blue Mondays are dead.
And Tuesdays seem funny,
'Cause I'm not your honey,
and there are no aches in my head!

No hurricane dreaming,

Ramona Singh

what will you do when you find the parents of my singing eyes were not golden fairies? what will you do when you find the ancestor of my blood's colour #selfcare_r #ramonasongs #atthyownrisk

read more
what will you do?

/read the caption
at thy own risque/ what will you do
when you find
the parents of my singing eyes
were not golden fairies?

what will you do
when you find
the ancestor of my blood's colour

Ramona Singh

//the fervid anthem of a Saturday night jig// the smoke is here, and a burning candle. tonight, i fly off my handle. i twirl my fire with my wrath, #selfcare_r #ramonasongs

read more
the fervid anthem of a Saturday night jig

/caption/ //the fervid anthem of a Saturday night jig//

the smoke is here,
and a burning candle.
tonight,
i fly off my handle.

i twirl my fire with my wrath,
loader
Home
Explore
Events