Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stargazed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stargazed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hot star out of love, mazzy star fade into you lyrics, mazzy star fade into you, stıll lovıng you, https://nojoto.com/post/5cb40165c47539c99f14120af642d754/humse-pyar-karne-wale-log-hmesa-khus-rhe-dimpi-sta,

• 19 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Shayra

Springblossoms

When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab. #sparkle #Light #you love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with writer who feel Collaborating with RAJESH SINGH

read more
I realised you are my sparkling light 
In my dark life,

When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab. #sparkle #light #you #love #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with writer who feel
Collaborating with RAJESH SINGH

kranthi Sowjanya

When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With you.
Now I'm stargazing with the memory of you When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

The last time I did it was in the clear nightsky of Shimla (unlike Delhi where even the moon is faded and when I was writing my Nanowrimo novel. The stars are still there in my mind just where I left them and so is my story. #stargazed? Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was to make out the constellations: the unfortunate Gemini twins, Orion the hunter and the Cassiopeia. 

This time it is to find some hope in between the voids lying among Sirius, Polaris and Sagittarius. And it is to ponder that life is just like the moon, bright in places, full of craters in other.  The last time I did it was in the clear nightsky of Shimla (unlike Delhi where even the moon is faded and when I was writing my Nanowrimo novel. The stars are still there in my mind just where I left them and so is my story. 

#stargazed? Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba thanku stars 🌻

read more
I do often...
But last time was.... When I needed space in life....
Stars are my companions who listen me....
Console me...
Strengthen me in this lonesome but beautiful journey of miles....
Falling...
Rising.. 
These star recite words of hope....
 When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba thanku stars 🌻

Harish K B

When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I found you looking at me When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
While I was traveling ✌️🦋 When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
when  I saw my first baby in my arms,tears of happiness rolled my eyes and same expression of my mom to see me as a mom When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
was when I was in acute pain. When was the last time you #stargazed? Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

When the cloud stopped us 
from star gazing every night, 
The smog stopped the gods from 
city gazing the streetlights! In Continuation 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #stargazed #city #gaze #night #life #quotereview
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification