Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifecanbelesschaotic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifecanbelesschaotic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Kulbhushan Arora

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If I can focus in present Moment 🚶🚶 Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stop overthinking. 
And embrace what the life has to offer.
Worry attracts troubles.
Positive affirmations attract positive outcomes.
Faith and hope shape our lives with abundance. 
I would like to remember that always.

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
& only if I die.
Because when I speak, it's the truth & people feel bad.
When I don't speak, people feel sad & think that I am offended.

Karu to kya karu...!!??
Naa bolne denge aur naa hi chup 
rehne denge.  Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
I start expecting less love from people. Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I learn to pay heed
to the priorities my head assigns
disregarding what my heart arraigns.  Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
I don't trust every person whom I meet, then I don't have to afraid people who hide their bad intention Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
I don't panic at every situation , 
And don't doubt in my own ability and don't confuse over any decision Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine

aditya kumar

read more
If I stop overthinking everything relentlessly. Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
Love would be present in my life.... Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" I know what I am chasing is existing in present not future. "  Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #lifecanbelesschaotic #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification