Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeisatrafficjam Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeisatrafficjam Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Of thoughts and sudden actions...  Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam life #Signals #follow #Destination #Motivation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love is a traffic jam. Study is a traffic jam and what not is a traffic jam now a days? What's the reason? Simply not understanding the reality and continuing life with opaque illusion. You yourself create obstacles in your journey although you know your destination well! Move with ease of accessing the reality. So follow red signal to stop your speeding hindrance. Take time and get ready for balanced life by following yellow signal. And finally give your life a green signal to enjoy the journey with clarity of peaceful happy life. Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam 
#life #signals #follow #destination #motivation 
#YourQuoteAndMine

Lavish Goyal

Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
You must prevent your vehicle from collision in this long life. Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
You must prevent your vehicle from collision in this long life. Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

sanjana Bhardwaj

Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
So just try and wait for your good time.. Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #msjquotes #Msj #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Walk along often.. Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #msjquotes #msj #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Everyday is a Monday for me.. The struggle continues to exhaust and suffocate me.. But I keep the spirits high and flowing, It's of no use cursing and frowning.

read more
Life is a traffic jam with an endless wait,
Late for success and now I can't think straight.
Sooner or later I'll have my turn to advance,
The movement is slow without letting me any chance.
I hope to steer free from life's traffic and hurdle,
Waving my way from every pain and each obstacle.  Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine
Everyday is a Monday for me.. The struggle continues to exhaust and suffocate me..
But I keep the spirits high and flowing,
It's of no use cursing and frowning.

Shravanthi S

read more
But not if you 
let your mind 
be a traffic signal
and let your heart 
be a stickler 
of thy formulated rules. Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Ankit Kumar Rath

Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifelessons #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
Where People Are Followed By A Shadow That Isn't Their Own...
Surrounded By The Comfort Of Darkness And Of course Overpowered With The Feeling Of Being Alone... Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine
#lifelessons #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

Giftsy Dorcas

Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqenglish

read more
The smart ones meander their way out,
The  composed one know how to spend the wait out,
The restless ones, on the otherhand, vent their emotions out. Faced Monday morning traffic yet? #Collab and complete this musing #lifeisatrafficjam #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqenglish
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification