Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thisHoli Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thisHoli Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayari on holi, happy holi love shayari, holi images with shayari, holi love pics, holi with girlfriend,

• 14 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Shivam Soni

A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #happyholi #fourthiethquote

read more
in such a way that may god fill your life with all beautiful colours and make it a colourful life and may the balloons of sorrows gets burst and from that it spread beautiful colours of joy and happiness.

Wishing you all and your respected family a very very happy and colourful holi. A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #happyholi  #fourthiethquote

INK IMPRESSION

The unconditional Love

A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babahappy holi

read more
Happy holi 
   Ya holi sabsa aachi holi ho .
Hum dur hi kyu na raha aap sa .
 Par dill ka sabsa kareb  hai.
Ya holi aap ki har manokamna ko pura kara.
     Radha Radha 😍😍 A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Babahappy holi

Snigdha Agrawal

A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
discard the colour blinkers from your
eyes, stop differentiating between
skin colours. A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cloud33

A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #2liners

read more
People shouldn't show their colors with time.  A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #2liners

Shivi Rajput

A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbqba

read more
To be the reason behind your 
Jubilation. A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbqba

Mayank Kadam

A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #INeedYou love

read more

You grab my emotion
Emotions which never 
intent to hurt you, 
always wants you to 
be with me,
stay there for me when 
I unable to handle my self.
 A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqenglish #ineedyou #love

Dr urvashi malviya

A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That this is our last Holi which we are not  celebrating   together 😍 A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kasim Crestfallen

Zindagi ji nhi, kaat rahe hain hum,
Apne waqt, bin munafa baant rhe hain hum.

ज़िन्दगी जी नहीं, काट रहे हैं हम,
अपने वक़्त, बिन मुनाफा बाँट रहे हैं हम। #रंगमोहब्बतका #thisholi #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqtales #yqquotes #love #motivation

k. Mishra

read more
Enjoy every colour of Holi and u will get every Happiness u desire.
 Happy Holi 2020. A very happy Holi to you and your family. This Holi, I wish you colour your life with people from diverse backgrounds and stories and see the essence of humanity that binds each one of us over the man-made differences. #thisHoli #holiwish  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification