Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favouritecolour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favouritecolour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me or hate me both are in my favour, favourite hai, favourite ki spelling, arijit singh ka favourite song, my favourite person is me,

• 60 Followers
  • 67 Stories

ahdmam

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritecolour. Surprise in the comments after 3 hours. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Yellow 

Happiness 
Warmth 
Sunshine  Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritecolour. Surprise in the comments after 3 hours.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritecolour. Surprise in the comments after 3 hours. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Black

It holds darkness well, just as I hold mine

I find it beautifully seductive and yeah, watch how it makes this background come alive as I write in black. 

I enjoy black coffee.  Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritecolour. Surprise in the comments after 3 hours.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ewa Regmi

Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
White because it indicates purity,
Orange because it indicates warmth,
Red because it indicates love,
Blue

it's his favourite 😉 Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #skyblue #Sky #vast #yqbaba

read more
Sky Blue 

It makes me realise everything is vast enough to explore.  Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #skyblue #sky #vast #yqbaba

sk

Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Green.

It signifies a new beginning,
and it is the best thing to forget the old complaints and start new ones in Holi. Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes

Suchita Pandey

Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

read more

Pink 

It feels happy.

Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

Shree

Shree Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritecolour. Surprise in the comments after 3 hours. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
VIOLET

* Soothing * 
* Sophisticated * 
* Spiritually fulfilling *  Shree 

Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritecolour. Surprise in the comments after 3 hours.

Mir Sohail

#openforcollab #favouritecolour #your #yqdidi #yqbaba #Collab with my quotes #funtimes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with .•♫•♬•Riya•♬•♫• 💖💖💖 Collaborating with 𒆜𝖎𝖙𝖟 𝕾𝖚𝖓 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊_❣࿐ Collaborating with John M. D.

read more
white 
&
 Black
❤👌👌 #openforcollab #favouritecolour #your #yqdidi #yqbaba #collab with my quotes #funtimes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with .•♫•♬•Riya•♬•♫• 💖💖💖
Collaborating with 𒆜𝖎𝖙𝖟 𝕾𝖚𝖓 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊_❣࿐
Collaborating with John M. D.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You. 

You are filled with different colour of emotions in different mood.  The same colour that you can plant in me from a distance away... Happy Holi. :) Talk about your favourite colour today. #favouritecolour #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification