Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storyofmyname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storyofmyname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai love story, jahanara begum love story, pyaar vali love story, park hae in sad love story, malayalam love story pdf,

• 26 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Shiv_ Dutt

So this was the story behind my name and It's around 1994 or 1995 as the remake of chandrakanta have also came few years before #Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As it's been told to me, that my grandfather was very fond of a serial name chandrakanta and in that only there was a character named Shivdutt Maharaj my grandpa's favourite character and unfortunately, I was born during that period of time only when this serial popularity was on it's peak so my grandpa gave me the name Shivdutt and now I just love this name.... So this was the story behind my name and It's around 1994 or 1995 as the remake of chandrakanta have also came few years before 

#Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

#Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname I am called YourQuote Baba because the founders of YourQuote discovered me in The Himalayas two weeks after they launched the app. I came to them as a divine inspiration (pretty much out of the blue like a guru) and eventually inspired them to pursue the mission to make the world write. Since then, I have been making all of you write, and hopefully, make you fall in love with writing on a daily basis. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating w

read more
The story behind my real name lies within, kavitha- means poem... #Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname

I am called YourQuote Baba because the founders of YourQuote discovered me in The Himalayas two weeks after they launched the app. I came to them as a divine inspiration (pretty much out of the blue like a guru) and eventually inspired them to pursue the mission to make the world write. Since then, I have been making all of you write, and hopefully, make you fall in love with writing on a daily basis. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating w

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname I am called YourQuote Baba because the founders of YourQuote discovered me in The Himalayas two weeks after they launched the app. I came to them as a divine inspiration (pretty much out of the blue like a guru) and eventually inspired them to pursue the mission to make the world write. Since then, I have been making all of you write, and hopefully, make you fall in love with writing on a daily basis. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating w

read more
Struggler..... #Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname

I am called YourQuote Baba because the founders of YourQuote discovered me in The Himalayas two weeks after they launched the app. I came to them as a divine inspiration (pretty much out of the blue like a guru) and eventually inspired them to pursue the mission to make the world write. Since then, I have been making all of you write, and hopefully, make you fall in love with writing on a daily basis. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating w

Giftsy Dorcas

#Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname I am called YourQuote Baba because the founders of YourQuote discovered me in The Himalayas two weeks after they launched the app. I came to them as a divine inspiration (pretty much out of the blue like a guru) and eventually inspired them to pursue the mission to make the world write. Since then, I have been making all of you write, and hopefully, make you fall in love with writing on a daily basis. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating w #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas

read more
A "Gift from God" I was to my parents so they named me GIFTSY
and 
to my name was added my appa's favorite cousin's name DORCAS. #Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname

Collaborating w

The Cold Summers

read more
On the day I was born
my journey was all set on
while nobody gave a thought
about how I actually fought
Even with ignorance tied upon
my gaze was set free to warn
those strangers picking up a name
and trying to put me into its frame !

Collaborating w

Batul Hafiji

is best known to HIM,
Whom I love and 
believe in the most.  #storyofmyname #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

The Cold Summers

read more
On the day I was born
my journey was all set on
while nobody gave a thought
about how I actually fought
Even with ignorance tied upon
my gaze was set free to warn
those strangers picking up a name
and trying to put me into its frame !

Collaborating w

Roohi Bhargava

read more
That my grandfather gave me,not only a name, but called me his soul.  #Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname

Collaborating w

Hira Vajahat

read more
Name of the mountain where Holy Qur'an was first revealed.The place is synonymous with sacredness and loneliness,as the Prophet (P.B.U.H) use to pray all alone in the cave Hira. #Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname

Collaborating w

Tendel Zam

read more
My grandma chose it for me.
She felt it lucky and auspicious to embrace me.
Hope I'm lucky to my parents & all those i meet in life 😊 #Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname

Collaborating w
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification