Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best didyoureally Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best didyoureally Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how did you tell your husband you were pregnant, mary did you know, did you know meaning in marathi, why did you break my heart song download, did i tell you that i love you,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Sunil Zarikar

#Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Did you really want to know how much I love you?
Don't listen to me just listen to your heart beats..
Listen them silently every beat will say how much I love you..
I am just another human being born to love you more than the way you love yourself..

Did you really want to know how much I love you?
Just say once I will stop my heart beats for you..
I don't have much money but definitely I have lots of love, trust and truly that's for you..
Don't try to find me out because I am within you..  #Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Subhasish Das

#Collab and complete this quote that starts with #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #didyoureally #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallenge #Happiness #motivationalquotes

read more
 try something such hard without thinking of Failure?

Something that would even give you joy over Failure? #Collab and complete this quote that starts with  #YourQuoteAndMine
#didyoureally 
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallenge  #happiness #motivationalquotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AvengersEndGame #whateverittakes #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba

read more
believe Avengers will die 
in Endgame?
or Thanos just trapped them in time loop? #Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally  #YourQuoteAndMine
#avengersendgame 
#whateverittakes 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba

Giftsy Dorcas

#Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqmuse #yqquotes

read more
feel the zeal reveberating through your indomitable spirit each day? #Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqmuse #yqquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

#Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
believe in the saying 'sins of the father shall be visited on the sons' ?  Why else do you always indulge in self persecution? #Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

#Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writersofinstagram #poetrycommunity #lostlove #latest

read more
think that I would say, "Yes"
after all that you did?
Did you really think
I would love you the way I did once
now that I know that you only value one night stands?
Did you really think
that my heart was too strong to lose a battle to lusty valor?
 #Collab and complete this quote that starts with
 #didyoureally  #YourQuoteAndMine
#writersofinstagram 
#poetrycommunity 
#lostlove  
#latest

Batul Hafiji

#Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
try to bring a smile on someone's face today?  #Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Ekta Gour

read more
You leave me  #Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Bansal

#Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Did you really exist  in my life?
I am still finding the answer of this question.......
Did you really understand me and missing me?

PiY@Poonamaggarwal #Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Shivi Rajput

read more
Did you really realise your mistake.. #Collab and complete this quote that starts with #didyoureally  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification