Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idontsay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idontsay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ido a scrabble word 70, nts syllabus for 10th class, nts stands for, nts syllabus 2020 pdf, nts scholarship 2020,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Swapnil Moon

In previous challenges you connected with yourself, your roots, your purpose, then you described the world around and how you interact with it. Now is the time to share what are the things you don't say out loud to the world but you're always thinking about them. Write them all down. Use #idontsay #day6 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
are something
you have to feel,
Not to hear. In previous challenges you connected with yourself, your roots, your purpose, then you described the world around and how you interact with it.

Now is the time to share what are the things you don't say out loud to the world but you're always thinking about them.

Write them all down. Use #IDontSay
#Day6 #30daychallenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

"Things I don't say out loud are the things that I write down!" #sourajita #yqbaba #yqtales #firstlove #openforcollab  #IDontSay
#Day6 #30daychallenge 

sha MYTH

In previous challenges you connected with yourself, your roots, your purpose, then you described the world around and how you interact with it. Now is the time to share what are the things you don't say out loud to the world but you're always thinking about them. Write them all down. Use #idontsay #day6 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
1 . My Passion ( madness shouldn't be publicized )

2 . My Qualities , if there is any ( Egoistics better suicide )

3 . Thing twice before you say anything..  tanxx.. In previous challenges you connected with yourself, your roots, your purpose, then you described the world around and how you interact with it.

Now is the time to share what are the things you don't say out loud to the world but you're always thinking about them.

#Day6 #30daychallenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

Things I don't say out loud

☆ that I too need some rest despite of my busy schedule.

☆ that I too have a heart and need to be loved back.

☆ that I too need to be taken care of. 

☆ that I too need some "me-time" to pursue the inner peace of mind. #yqbaba #day6
#idontsay 
#30daychallenge

Durga Kannan

In previous challenges you connected with yourself, your roots, your purpose, then you described the world around and how you interact with it. Now is the time to share what are the things you don't say out loud to the world but you're always thinking about them. Write them all down. Use #idontsay #day6 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Are how much I miss someone
And how things aren't the same
Without their presence
For, I have learnt my lesson
The more you express
The more people take you for granted
They know your weakness
Your Achilles heel
And use it against you
Best to smile and act
As if you aren't affected much In previous challenges you connected with yourself, your roots, your purpose, then you described the world around and how you interact with it.

#Day6 #30daychallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aaron Francis

read more
Is That i like you, i show it by actions or thè things which i do for you to make you happy, but unfortunately you don't understand it. In previous challenges you connected with yourself, your roots, your purpose, then you described the world around and how you interact with it.

Write them all down. Use #idontsay
#Day6 #30daychallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification