Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best alloveragain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best alloveragain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about make him fall in love with you again, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, anne murray i just fall in love again, i just fall in love again, john travolta never gonna fall in love again,

• 47 Followers
  • 49 Stories

Nana

Springblossoms

If you could meet someone all over again what would you do? #alloveragain #yqmuse #Collab #regret #Mistake #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Erasing and clearing the mistakes 
Which will take us to gain 
The right access to the undiscovered world
Which was once lost in the midway
I will make sure it will
Reach it's right place
With peaceful and joyful pace
With a journey of togetherness 
If we could meet all over again! If you could meet someone all over again what would you do? 

#alloveragain #yqmuse #collab #regret #mistake #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell what would you do if you were to meet the one you lost #alloveragain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would want to experience the thrill,
the racing heart beats,
the numbness of the senses,
the warm glow of love,
all over again !
 #Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell what would you do if you were to meet the one you lost #alloveragain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

deepali sethi mehndiratta

I really wish to go back and relive a few moments
Make the same mistakes
Relive the happy moments
Delete the sorrows
And feel life all over again
     #life #alloveragain #livelife #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Sunbin 1

#ensoleillement 

If I could be let my self Love again, 
I would choose to Love you;
All over again. 

#love #ensoleillement #kritika #kritvi #alloveragain

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell what would you do if you were to meet the one you lost #alloveragain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
तो जी भर कर रो लेती.. #Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell what would you do if you were to meet the one you lost #alloveragain #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

If you could meet someone all over again what would you do? #alloveragain #yqmuse #WhatIf #regret #Mistake #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will start over the same story again.. If you could meet someone all over again what would you do? 

#alloveragain #yqmuse #whatif #regret #mistake #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
I wanna let you go....
Spending every moment with you 
as if m gonna lose you....
every moment making precious holding your hand and 
resting on your shoulder cherishing the moment spending with you 
Wishing the MOMENT stays FOREVER...
 #Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell what would you do if you were to meet the one you lost #alloveragain #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

If you could meet someone all over again what would you do? #alloveragain #yqmuse #WhatIf #regret #Mistake #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want to say that I love you,
I know that now you will ask why I took so long to say this coz I thought i... Na we had "Time".  If you could meet someone all over again what would you do? 

Sanan

read more
I would like to restart again where we left If you could meet someone all over again what would you do? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification