Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourbaba Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourbaba Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Loyal Musers

#YoSimWriMo में आज लिखें। #तुम्हारासाथ जैसे #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #yourbaba #sadquotes

read more
मेरा कत्ल करके मेरा खून पीते हो
जिगर का गोश्त खा कर केसे तुम जीते हो
और अरमान तो छुपा लेगा दर्द अपना ये शराब पी कर
ज़रा मे भी तो जानु तुम केसे अपने ज़ख़्म सीते हो
                               🙂👈🅰️रमान #yosimwrimo में आज लिखें। 
#तुम्हारासाथ जैसे #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #yourbaba #sadquotes

G Gitanjali

Loud sky
Painful story #sky #yourbaba #googleimage #quoteoftheday #storyofmylife #yourquote #yourquotebaba

Shagufta Naz

self love #yourbaba #Collab

read more
Never say negative things about yourself, learn how to love yourself, because if you didn't love yourself then no one gonna give respect and importance to you.  self love #yourbaba #collab

Geet Misha

हैं कुछ ऐसे भी लोग इस दुनियां में ग़ालिब, जो दुसरो को बर्बाद करने में मशरुफ हैं। #yourbaba #yqbaba #yqdidi #success_stories

read more
हैं कुछ ऐसे भी लोग इस दुनियां में ग़ालिब,
जो दुसरो को बर्बाद करने में मशरुफ हैं। हैं कुछ ऐसे भी लोग इस दुनियां में ग़ालिब,
जो दुसरो को बर्बाद करने में मशरुफ हैं।
 #yourbaba #yqbaba #yqdidi 
#success_stories

Ankit Pathak

तेरा ना होना खलता है 
खैर इश्क़ में ये भीे चलता है
रिवायत है मौहबत की
सच्चा इश्क अधूरा रहता है
ताल्लुक खत्म होनेे पर
मोहब्बत मर नहीं जाती
जो गर प्यार हो सच्चा
तो हर आशिक़ मुंतज़िर रहता है
मैं भुला नहीं सकता उसको
मेरे दिल में वही धड़कता है
भुलाना लाख चाहूँ भीे मगर
मुझे उसका चेहरा चाँद में दिखता है
मेरा वादा रहा तुमसे
तुम्हारा था, तुम्हारा हूँ, तुम्हारा ही रहूँगा मैं
अब तो बस मेहताब में, 
तुमको ही निहारता था, निहारता हूं, निहारूँगा मैं
 #yourquotediary #yourquotedidi #yourbaba #safar_jindgi_ka #pyar #yourqouetswriters #yourquotediary

Nir@j

कुछ रंग प्यार के ऐसे भी ...#yourquote #yourbaba #yourquotedidi #lovequote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with kirti rana #nirajnandini

read more
अजनबी अंदाज़ से किसी को परख नही सकते।
क्या थोड़ा सा भी भरोसा उनपर रख नही सकते।।  कुछ रंग प्यार के ऐसे भी ...#yourquote #yourbaba #yourquotedidi #lovequote
      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with kirti rana
#nirajnandini

Nivedita Adhikari

She was asked to return home urgently, telling that her grandma was on her deathbed. When she reached home she was heartbroken to realise that people were just waiting for her grandma to die. No one contacted the doctor when grandma got the seizure, when she had fever. Later with much pleading when doctor was called, words of doctors hurt her the most. Doctor told that it was miracle that her grandma was alive even after 12 days where people usually die on 3rd day. However, her body will be paralyzed. Her grandma got the seizure again and again she was given gold water. Few of her children were busy in having their food, while few were eyeing her gold Jewellery.

Heartbroken she decided, if children will be like this, she will never want to have one ever. #shortstory #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote #yourbaba #yqstory

kay Kay

You make me feel so special
by the sweet little things that you do, 
sharing your life’s wonder
you are a friend so true.
Your heart‘s full of tenderness
your cup overflows with love; 
You are always in my thoughts 
 your friendship‘s the sweetest fruit
 through which life's blood just pours.
Walk with me as we grow old
please don't leave me alone ,
you are always in my prayers
genuine friends are rare to find. 
(2000-2005)

You you & only u #friendship  #yorquotedidi #yourbabaquote #yourquote #yourbaba   #ks_eng

kay Kay

तेरी गलियों से निकले रोज़ शाम इशारे इशारे की बात होके बदनाम,मशहूर कर गयी तेरा नाम  #diwani #desire
#yourquote #yourbaba      #ks_triveni

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification