Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best handsforget Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best handsforget Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about han theek hai, love hand pic 260, the girl without hands, my hands are shaking, hand cut blood in love,

• 32 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Fazil Hakkim

beautiful hands for life #HandsOn #handsforget

read more

Fazil Hakkim

beautiful hands which helps in doing good deeds #HandsOn #handsforget

read more

Saket Shindikar

Everyone Thought Long Drive Is The Real Gangster Till Crossing A Road With Hands Came. #life #love #stories #gangster #friendship #handsforget #travel

Saket Shindikar

Everyone Thought Long Drive Is The Real Gangster Till Crossing A Road With Hands Came. #life #love #stories #gangster #friendship #handsforget #travel

Sakshi Vashist

#holdon #sand #Memories #Collab & share what do your #handsforget to do. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your memories are like sand
The more I try and hold on
The more I forget 
What was real and what wasn't 

#holdon #sand #memories 

#Collab & share what do your #handsforget to do. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

rizz kinzz

My hands forget how it was to hold my parents’ fingers on way to school. My hands forget to pat someone on their back #Collab & share what do your #handsforget to do. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
 To fill those incomplete pages of my diary....
 My hands forget how it was to hold my parents’ fingers on way to school. My hands forget to pat someone on their back

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

sanjana

My hands forget how it was to hold my parents’ fingers on way to school. My hands forget to pay someone on their back when they most need it. My hands forget to write something with pen. #Collab & share what do your #handsforget to do. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the wave of your hands .
Can we be friends once again?  My hands forget how it was to hold my parents’ fingers on way to school. My hands forget to pay someone on their back when they most need it. My hands forget to write something with pen.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

hirpara amit

My hands forget how it was to hold my parents’ fingers on way to school. My hands forget to pat someone on their back when they most need it. My hands forget to write something with pen. #Collab & share what do your #handsforget to do. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
वो लम्हे,
वो पापा के स्कूटर की राइड
वो माँं की प्यारी सी जप्पी
            कोन करेगा दुनिया की फ़िक्र।

वो लम्हे,
वो पापा से मिला पहला तौहफा
वो माँ के हाथों की मीठी सी रसोई

वो लम्हे,
वो पापा से खिलोन्नो की जिद
वो माँ से पापा की हर फरियाद

वो लम्हे,
वो पापा के लाये दिवाली के पटाखे
वो माँ की सुकून सी गॉद में सो जाना

वो लम्हे,
वो पापा का कस के ऊंगली पकड़ना
वो माँ की गायी हुई हर लोरी का संगीत
            कोन करेगा दुनिया की फिक्र। My hands forget how it was to hold my parents’ fingers on way to school. My hands forget to pat someone on their back when they most need it. My hands forget to write something with pen.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cloud33

तेरे हाथों का मेरे हाथों में होना मेरी आस है,                                     तेरी बातों का मेरी यादों में बदल जाना,अब यही मेरी फरियाद है,                                                             रहूं तेरी आंखों में इस कदर,जैसे तू करे मेरे ख्वाब पूरे,                                                          अब यही मेरा सुकून भरा एहसास है,वक़्त को भले ही मंज़ूर ना हो,                                                 मैं बदल दूंगा ये लम्हे,जब तक तेरा साथ मेरी धड़कन  में आबाद है। #yqbaba #yqdidi #merikalamse #yqhindiurdu #yqbhaijan #yaad #sath #handsforget

Batul Hafiji

to wave a good-bye,
Coz my heart wants you 
to stay by my side, 
.... Forever!  #Collab
 #handsforget to do #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes
loader
Home