Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovedyousince Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovedyousince Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love i loved and i lost you, love my way, i love you funny, the way i love you poem,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

kalaivani somasundaram

Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
your feelings precious❣️ Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The day i started crying for you no reason just because after losing you...  you will be in my every dua but i cant let it know to you iam careless to you when  uhh approach me...let me live my life after you were not there in my life Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 When i know what is unconditional ,unquestionable love beyond  my ego...... Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
the day I found you as mine.  Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Last Birth! Would you believe?
Do you remember, we are Reincarnation
Of History's Model Lovers!
Don't raise your Eyebrows high
That History began from Last Minute 😂
Since You threw me a glance and 
A look ,that took me back to Centuries!🔥
 Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

I loved when I had made my scenic so barren that it was very difficult to solve it. I fell in love when I didn't want to understand the word 'love' and now I do not want to keep incomplete..! We will meet, for sure we will meet luck can be bad, but not so much that it will take away all the happiness from me, this time I do not allow it at all. I love you more n more and will love you more than the day we met!❣️✌️ #lovedyousince #yqtians #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts #yqrz love

read more
The moment you didn't know me at all 
But i knew you a little bit.
When I didn't even know how to live life to the fullest. I loved when I had made my scenic so barren that it was very difficult to solve it. I fell in love when I didn't want to understand the word 'love' and now I do not want to keep incomplete..!
We will meet, for sure we will meet luck can be bad, but not so much that it will take away all the happiness from me, this time I do not allow it at all.
I love you more n more and will love you more than the day we met!❣️✌️
 #lovedyousince #yqtians #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts #yqrz #love

Aditi Mishra

read more
When I am your friend... Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
the seed of love grew in my heart for you Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arunawrites #ripplesnreflections #loveisamazing

read more
Our thoughts met 
Before we actually did 

I’ve loved you since 
Our lives found meaning
Only if we could keep meeting 

Yet I’ve loved you since
We have never met for years and years
A presence was enough to rid all fears

I have always loved you since
I discovered you complete me 
Your presence makes me “me”!  Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine
#arunawrites #ripplesnreflections
#loveisamazing

Madhav Jha

read more
since i got entangled in my life and i started to write out. Each moment i tried to build my world i got to feel that i meant to be alone..., all by his will. Write a #lovepoem to the person you loved in secret about how you started falling in love with them. #lovedyousince #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification