Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqtians Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqtians Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqt, aasheesh sharma ians, ians news, ians meaning, waquar haider ians,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Nitish

Dear non-yqtians get one thing very straight, We yqtians are not broken people. 
We are someone which you can only dream to be but can never be.... #yqtians #morning #nonyqtians #jealous #morningthought #someidiots #yqbaba #yqtales  

These Jealous people are sob....

Shivi Rajput

I loved when I had made my scenic so barren that it was very difficult to solve it. I fell in love when I didn't want to understand the word 'love' and now I do not want to keep incomplete..! We will meet, for sure we will meet luck can be bad, but not so much that it will take away all the happiness from me, this time I do not allow it at all. I love you more n more and will love you more than the day we met!❣️✌️ #lovedyousince #yqtians #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts #yqrz love

read more
The moment you didn't know me at all 
But i knew you a little bit.
When I didn't even know how to live life to the fullest. I loved when I had made my scenic so barren that it was very difficult to solve it. I fell in love when I didn't want to understand the word 'love' and now I do not want to keep incomplete..!
We will meet, for sure we will meet luck can be bad, but not so much that it will take away all the happiness from me, this time I do not allow it at all.
I love you more n more and will love you more than the day we met!❣️✌️
 #lovedyousince #yqtians #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts #yqrz #love

Shivi Rajput

Does it fine to leave some of your question mark unanswered..? #aaradhyasthoughts #yqbaba #yqtians #yqquotes #musings

read more
That feeling when you try to put a full stop after ending your thoughts but it always turns into a question mark? Does it fine to leave some of your question mark unanswered..?
#aaradhyasthoughts #yqbaba #yqtians #yqquotes #musings

Pankaj Singh Chawla

(Open for collab) For all #yqtians #yqdidi #yqbaba #hindi_writings#ink print #Emotions #yourquote YOURQUOTE #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with priyanka raj खाता की माफी उर्दू में नासमझ हूँ।।

read more
ये महफ़िलो का दौर भी कितना ज़ालिम है,
ग़मे उल्फतो में शायरी कर वाह-वाही पाना है।। (Open for collab)
For all #yqtians #yqdidi #yqbaba #hindi_writings#ink print #emotions #YourQuote YOURQUOTE  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  priyanka raj
खाता की माफी उर्दू में नासमझ हूँ।।

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification