Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3ReasonsWhyILoseInterest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3ReasonsWhyILoseInterest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reasons why i love you quotes, 60 reasons why i love you dad, 21 reasons why i love you, reasons why i am interested in this job, reasons why i love you,

• 36 Followers
  • 36 Stories

neelu

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have lost interest in someone very quickly after something happened. One wrong sentence said, a realisation that this person is not for me or the feeling of being trapped. What makes you lose interest? #3ReasonsWhyILoseInterest #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
non compatibility in thoughts,
ungrateful nature,
incapable of giving or forgiving!
 Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We all have lost interest in someone very quickly after something happened. One wrong sentence said, a realisation that this person is not for me or the feeling of being trapped. What makes you lose interest? #3ReasonsWhyILoseInterest #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have lost interest in someone very quickly after something happened. One wrong sentence said, a realisation that this person is not for me or the feeling of being trapped. What makes you lose interest? #3ReasonsWhyILoseInterest #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #yqbaba

read more
1) The person is to stubborn to admit his mistake.
2) The person for whom winning matters more than anyone else's feelings. 
3) The person who says and I quote " Your life is better." Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We all have lost interest in someone very quickly after something happened. One wrong sentence said, a realisation that this person is not for me or the feeling of being trapped. What makes you lose interest? #3ReasonsWhyILoseInterest #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #yqbaba

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have lost interest in someone very quickly after something happened. One wrong sentence said, a realisation that this person is not for me or the feeling of being trapped. What makes you lose interest? #3ReasonsWhyILoseInterest #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Surprisingly me bhi kabhi aise hi thi... Aj bhi thodi thodi hu... But have improved a lot and still trying to improv

read more
One who invades my personal life, asking me everytime following questions in roundabout manner but their aim is clearly reflecting with the smell of jealousy or relief with sigh for my inability to accomplish my efforts... 
What am I doing?
What will I be doing?
What did I do?

Who just talk out of need because other days they were busy without any need...

Who just spit negativity and negativity... 
I just avoid such people. 

Immediately my interest vanishes for such people. 

Ek aur type... 
Arey yar tera to sab mast hai... Mere hi worst hai... Hamesha artificially rone wale log are interestless. 

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Surprisingly me bhi kabhi aise hi thi... Aj bhi thodi thodi hu... But have improved a lot and still trying to improv

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have lost interest in someone very quickly after something happened. One wrong sentence said, a realisation that this person is not for me or the feeling of being trapped. What makes you lose interest? #3ReasonsWhyILoseInterest #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
Being irresponsible
Being non-cooperative
Being non-caring Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Anaya Agarwal

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We all have lost interest in someone very quickly after something happened. One wrong sentence said, a realisation that this person is not for me or the feeling of being trapped. What makes you lose interest? #3ReasonsWhyILoseInterest #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

1. When I feel that they do not care for my likes or dislikes like I do.

2. When they don't respect my time even if I do theirs

3. When they are interested only in themselves. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Doesn't match my vibes 

Unnecessary talks 

Talks only about staying behind 

Madhu Jain

read more
Ignorance 
Degrading 
Comparison.  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Naseem Habib

read more
Dominance
Rudeness
Disrespect Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
When they start using people for their benefits 
When they are not honest 
When they don't know to respect each other  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification