Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best autocorrectnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best autocorrectnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about home and auto insurance quotes online, autocorrect was originally designed to replace, how to stop auto download on whatsapp web, best auto and home insurance companies in illinois, how to stop auto download on whatsapp,

• 17 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

🤭🥳🙃🥳 .Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
That piece of potato helping to correct excess salt in the gravy 🤭🥳🙃🥳

.Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

Credits: HipDict on Instagram 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun

Satish Chandra

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sattypun #SattyMuses

read more
An instrument that
deliberately makes you
feel poor in writing.
 Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like a reflex reaction the parents use autocorrect whenever they feel their kid is not listening.  Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You looking fool, oh I moan cool, Damn this autocrat.  Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

Megha Lakhani

read more
It is a software that must apply to the relationship too. So if we make a mistake, have unspoken words, have harsh words, cold response or ignorance all these will automatically get corrected and we all are able to save relationship before it's too late.  Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

Dr. Aastha Jain

Knows* This ducking autocorrect 🤦🏻‍♀️ Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #autocorrectnoun

read more
Your phone nose better.  Knows*
 This ducking autocorrect 🤦🏻‍♀️

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

Chidanand Mayachari

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I don't know how your little ire corrected me. Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

The Dream Doodler

Crucify it. I have also done that.🌚 Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #autocorrectnoun

read more
neither my error, nor my excuse.  
Crucify it. I have also done that.🌚

The Dream Doodler

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #autocorrectnoun

read more
stares from a handful of strangers.

~Point of correcting yourself, 
even if nothing is wrong.  

The Dream Doodler

Spacebar. Timebar. Embarrassment bar. Chota sa baat, nahi? Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #autocorrectnoun

read more
just a matter of a mere space. 

Spacebar. Timebar. Embarrassment bar. 
Chota sa baat, nahi?

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification