Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notetoself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notetoself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, note to self meaning in hindi, note to self stop expecting meaning in hindi, note to self quotes, note to self quotes images,

• 41 Followers
  • 48 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. Use #notetoself #day21 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't walk on same footprints. Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. 

Use #NoteToSelf #Day21 #30DayChallenge 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Blue Butterfly

The real writings are never written, may be cannot be written. They are realised, felt and perceived through various of the writings, which we experience, which exist concealed within them.  

A reflection (random) #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #randomscrap #blankspacequote #areflection #notetoself

Abid

Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. Use #notetoself #day21 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yq chor de.. 
Or kaam pe dhyaan de.  Only a few days left until this challenge is over! So write a note to your future self reminding them to write, love and prosper. 

Use #NoteToSelf #Day21 #30DayChallenge 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

Staying afloat seem so difficult at this time. Constant anxiety of counting the alive and recovering people in the extended family. Utter disgust on the state of affairs in the country. Sheer disappointment of not being able to meet people, friends and family. The daily heartbreak of not having seen my parents for the last 1.5 years. The unpredictability of how this year shall pass. Rising hopelessness of being almost 32 and having no clear life plan. The irony of finding happiness through FRIENDS on Netflix. 

There are so many negative thoughts running through my mind all day knowing how Covid has really screwed this generation. Well, our lifestyle has fucked us up more, but Covid has just made it worse. 

At times I am not even sure how all of us are going to recover from this physically, financially, emotionally and mentally. If I make it to 2025, I think I am gonna give a pat on my own back because this is a really tough time and if anyone feels otherwise, I'd say count your blessings, luck and privilege.  #notestoself #covid19 #notetoself #mentalhealth

Sakshi Vashist

Hassled by these thoughts, I remember breaking down multiple times a day, mostly at odd times and surprisingly without anyone noticing me. I remember walking out of meetings barely fast enough to stop a tear from falling. I remember making incessant washroom visits unable to see properly with constantly misty eyes. I remember sighing way too much, lack of proper breathing, holding my breath without realising and not finding a way to end this cycle. I was unable to sleep, waking up middle of the night sobbing, breaking down for minutest of things, speaking to my manager about taking a leave for mental health and to my husband about enrolling in therapy. And all this while, I wasn't able to write.   Part 2 of 3
#thingaboutgrief #grief #letters #notetoself

srilatha lion

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATnotetome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write an inspiring quote for yourself. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #notetoself #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Stop over thinking 🤔😵🙄
And quickly fall asleep, idiot! 😴 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATnotetome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Write an inspiring quote for yourself. 😁 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATnotetome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write an inspiring quote for yourself. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #notetoself #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Never wanted to be this & that
But wanted to be myself  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATnotetome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Cerebral Derange

read more
No script I had,
Neither straight
roads nor Highway,
Had wild jungle and 
Random roads & ways OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATnotetome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Cerebral Derange

read more
Never wanted to be this & that
But wanted to be myself  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATnotetome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Cerebral Derange

read more
No script I had,
Neither straight
roads nor Highway,
Had wild jungle and 
Random roads & ways OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATnotetome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification