Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rashmikayanquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rashmikayanquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ras क्या है, i love you rashmi, ras ki paribhasha, raudra ras ke udaharan, rashmi lalla ke lokgeet,

• 6 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rabindra Kumar Ram

Do collab!! I want to post it on instagram🙂 . . A lot of people look back at their past relationships with regret and many say they are “unlucky in love”. The fact is whether you find love with one person who lasts a lifetime or find it with 15 people who were short term, it means you’re lucky in love! The problem arises when you expect a relationship to last forever, especially in today’s day and age where there are so many changing dynamics and you’re surrounded by so. much opportunity and so #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yqlove #yqthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #rashmikayanquote

read more
" Love is always forever and ever last long for whom ,
Who give you life stay with you any situation and conditions.. " 

--- Rabindra Ram Do collab!! I want to post it on instagram🙂
A lot of people look back at their past relationships with regret and many say they are “unlucky in love”. The fact is whether you find love with one person who lasts a lifetime or find it with 15 people who were short term, it means you’re lucky in love! The problem arises when you expect a relationship to last forever, especially in today’s day and age where there are so many changing dynamics and you’re surrounded by so. much opportunity and so

Rabindra Kumar Ram

|Imagination Based|❤ You're expectant And also afraid of being hurt I want to be your moon Turning your sorrow into fairytale Love is so divine that we lose our mind Love is so strong that it's gonna last a lifetime. Shall we love each other or not? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqpoetry #yqastheticthoughts #rashmikayanquote #yqimagination

read more
" I am just keep my feelings for you ,
Never going to disclose with you ,
I am in love with you but possibilities their you didn't going to care for it ,
So just keeps my inner feelings towards you so never going just justify my heartbeat for you...,
I will keep it for you always forever so never gone to disclose with you... "

--- Rabindra Ram |Imagination Based|❤
You're expectant 
And also afraid of being hurt 
I want to be your moon
Turning your sorrow into fairytale 
Love is so divine that we lose our mind 
Love is so strong that it's gonna last a lifetime. 
Shall we love each other or not?

Dilkash Wakeel

An emotional attachment to someone may deter you from seeing what this person is actually up to. select those that offer creative satisfaction. #rashmikayanquote #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #yqmyquotes #yqmuses #yqlifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rashmi kayaN

read more
दो शब्द क्या मै बो लू
सब तो kah दिया तुमने । An emotional attachment to someone may deter you from seeing what this person is actually up to.
select those that offer creative satisfaction. 
#rashmikayanquote #yqbaba  #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #yqmyquotes 
#yqmuses #yqlifelessons
             #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rashmi kayaN

Ravi Kumar Gupta

Generosity Burnout. #rashmikayanquote #generosity #Burnout #yqthoughtsoflife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rashmi kayaN #ravigupta

read more
STOP SAYING 
     “I WISH"
START SAYING 
       “I WILL " Generosity Burnout. 
#rashmikayanquote 
#generosity 
#burnout 
#yqthoughtsoflife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rashmi kayaN #ravigupta

Hiba Mohammed

#rashmikayanquote #yqbabaquotes #yqtales #YourQuotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with @Rashmi kayaN

read more
He sucked my soul empty ,
Empty as a broken promise,
He let my blood run cold 
As cold as an arctic wind 
My feelings on a hold ,
Deserted looked my heart 
where,
Love paused and hatred resumed
He left me for a reason 
and carved me into a poet 
         for no reason .
 #rashmikayanquote #yqbabaquotes #yqtales #yourquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with @Rashmi kayaN

arrey.oh.chachu

Please do collab I want to put it on my Instagram. When we loose something, We immediately starts valuing that lost thing. #rashmikayanquote #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqlostsoul #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rashmi kayaN

read more
Depends what you lost 
If you want it back
When you want it back
How you lost it holds no value  Please do collab I want to put it on my Instagram. 
When we loose something,
We immediately starts valuing that lost thing. 
#rashmikayanquote #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqlostsoul #yqtales  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

A NEW CONSCIENCE IS FLOURISHING IN THE MIND. #rashmikayanquote #yqbaba #YourQuotes #ANewBeginning #anewhope poetry #anewconfidence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rashmi kayaN

read more
We All Live In
Preconceived Notions 
In Life Never Ever We Attempt 
To Think Feel React Accept
Expect Something Fresh New Blank A NEW CONSCIENCE IS FLOURISHING IN THE MIND. 
#rashmikayanquote #yqbaba #yourquotes #anewbeginning #anewhope #poetry #anewconfidence   #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

maturity is when you understand everyone is right in their own perspective. #rashmikayanquote #yqthoughtsoflife #ownperspective #yqmotivational #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rashmi kayaN #beyourself #ShapeSizeColor

read more
You Just Need To #BeYourself 
Rest All Around You Will 
Adjust And Fit As Per Their 
Shape Size Color

#ShapeSizeColor maturity is when you understand everyone is right in their own perspective.
#rashmikayanquote 
#yqthoughtsoflife #ownperspective 
#yqmotivational 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

Do your best in the face of your most complicated feelings. #rashmikayanquote #yourquotebaba #yqthoughtsoflife #Overcomeyourfear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rashmi kayaN #MuchBetter

read more
We Got This Life 
To Live So Let's 
Just Live With 
Someone Better 
Alone Then 
Much Much
Much Better 

#MuchBetter Do your best in the face of your most complicated feelings.
#rashmikayanquote #yourquotebaba #yqthoughtsoflife #overcomeyourfear      #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

It is true that our mental condition depends on our surroundings. But If we go at greener places, or nearby water falls, we get immense pleasure. #rashmikayanquote #yqthoughtsoflife #mentalcondition #overcome #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Be Hopeless But Not Heartless With Yourself 
Be Depressed But Not Supressed With Your Thoughts  It is true that our mental condition depends on our surroundings. 
But If we go at greener places, or nearby water falls, we get immense pleasure. 
#rashmikayanquote 
#yqthoughtsoflife 
#mentalcondition 
#overcome 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification