Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best indoubt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best indoubt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sa a vs ind a live score, sa a vs ind a, indo western crop top and skirt, indo western skirt and shirt, shayari hindi ind english,

• 29 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqdreams #yqpower #yqhelplessness #yqhumanity

read more
Whenever I am in doubt
I look into the moon
And it ceases soon
Whenever I am sure of
I look upon the moon
And the certainty's driven of
A day of mixed shade
Worth for human trade
Faith is the soul devout
Rest is to explore about
 What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqdreams #yqpower #yqhelplessness #yqhumanity

Dr.J.Kavitha

What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wander more 
Either from books or from persons
Until the doubt runaway from me. What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I spend a lot of time in 
weighing the pros and cons ,
Speaking to near and dear ones also brings clarity in thought process !  What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M Singh

What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine #meenakshimsingh Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I surrender to Universe, 
I become a waterfall, 
And flow with the course.

What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime #yourquoteandmine #meenakshimsingh

sk

What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I think a lot whether it is right or wrong. Then according to me I see positive and negative points of that, i choose it if it is correct. And if there is still no result, then I keep thinking again or take advice from someone. What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
I just take a pause
And with my eyes closed
 See where I was yesterday
And how far I have travelled today.
If my mind says it's not correct
I reply: I will make it perfect.
The doubt gets swept away
And I once again start paving my way. What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

#mywayoflife #MyBelief What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I used to pray to the God to
Show me the right decision 
To be made, by intimating
Me that through any of the 
Signs which I could understand
And finalize my thoughts 
And decisions according 
To it!
 #mywayoflife #mybelief

What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Latta

read more
I Go Back To My Basics.... What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more

...I decide to give benefit of doubt

...and make one last effort  What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
I will try to extend the time gape . What do you do when you are in doubt? #indoubt #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification