Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 20wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 20wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oli sae 20w 50 api sl jaso ma 10, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 17 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Darkness was afraid of light
It fled. 
Light couldn't see darkness
When darkness fell, light 
entered the moon and smiled. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory

Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

🤭 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was twenty years since 
he had given me a rose. 
It had not wilted. 
It was a plastic rose.  🤭

Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

I was holding the missing arm💀 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A horror movie was playing. 
I held his hand. 
The hero on screen? 
It was him. 
One arm was missing.  I was holding the missing arm💀

Chitra Iyer

The ghost👻 🤭 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was midnight
She asked me to sing
I opened my mouth
horrified to see my voice 
escaping her lips.  The ghost👻 🤭

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She was brutally axed
the mute one
She had offered 
her services to many
she still does
The old tree

Anuj Jain

read more
Beggar sat down outside the temple. 
A thief dropped the loot in his lap before escaping. 
God is indeed benevolent.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory

Giftsy Dorcas

Trigger Story Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Fan speed  decreased, 
perspiration increased, 
he tried unlocking windows,
but loaded rifle reminded him of all those he made widows. Trigger Story

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

Varadhan P M

read more
Tell me who's the Real Beggar!
I Was begging along the Streets

A rich hand dropped ₹500 note!

Shocked but it asked for changes...

Over shocked now!

Have a doubt, who is the real beggar now!?  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb #lovequotes Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordstory Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You didn't tell me, I didn't realise.. 
When I did, You were gone.. 
A complete love story 
Two different times...  #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb #lovequotes

CalmKazi

क्या बताऊँ अब? #20wordstory #calmkaziwrites on #ishfaq series #yqbaba #micropoetry #yqdidi #365days365quotes

read more
वो ऐसे तो सही हैं
पर यादों में हो जाते हैं;
मौक़ापरस्त।
आज भी हिचकियों पर,
क़ब्ज़ा किए बैठे हैं। क्या बताऊँ अब?

#20wordstory

#calmkaziwrites on #ishfaq series 

#yqbaba #micropoetry #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore