Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best genre_humor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best genre_humor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about science fiction and the mass cultural genre system, literary fiction and genre fiction, love genre, poetry genre definition, short story literary genre,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Debashis Sarmah

Universal fridge-sibling law/ Universal fridge-hostel law --> Keeping your food in the fridge is directly proportional to feeding the stomach of your friends or siblings, at normal conditions. #yqbaba #alone #challenge_accepted #debashisds #genre_humor #13Oct2016

read more
You're not alone if you leave food in your fridge but find it empty by the next time you open it. Universal fridge-sibling law/
Universal fridge-hostel law -->

Keeping your food in the fridge is directly proportional to feeding the stomach of your friends or siblings, at normal conditions.

#YQBaba
#alone
#challenge_accepted

Debashis Sarmah

Dear Kumbhakaran,

Hope you're doing fine. This is w.r.t. my laziness that can't be easily beaten on mornings. I'm a tough competitor for your title; the sure shot winner according to my mom.

World has changed a bit making your feat quite impossible to break, but I'm sure, I'll be somewhere in the top 5 rankings. A registered certificate might work fine to add it to my CV. Hopefully you'll make the other competitors aware of my presence and clarify them that against me, 'Unse naa ho payega, wo rahne de!'

Your fan
& most laziest being on Earth.

Debashis

(Ps: Mom's certificate may be easily provided, if necessary.)
 #YQBaba
#good
#bad
#kunbhakaran
#genre_humor #funny
#11oct2016

#debashisds

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification