Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifetrain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifetrain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lifetrain, hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Many solutions and resolutions
Many experiences and
Emotions
Many 😊happy and😞 misery stations
Many attentions and intentions
Last but not the least
Waiting for my last destination We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
कि मैंने पाया ही क्या था
जिसके खोने का ग़म है मुझे... We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
many stations. In some stations, the train reaches right and in some stations train has to reach very fluctuating. 
In which I have to get down to every station and get some experience or learn something and then go to the next station.
And this is how the train of my life runs and enjoys the journey till it reaches its last station. We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
The darkest tunnel,
But, far beyond I can see the ray of hope.
The hope that this tunnel will soon end and there would be brightness all around once again. We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more
 in the dark tunnel,
and I know 
one day 
it will reach a bright side We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
wonderful place. 
It has sea of friends, 
high trees of supporting colleague, 
horizon of negativity far away, 
life partner like a pleasant breeze, 
and my smile enjoying the journey... We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Time goes faster the more hollow it is. Lives with no meaning go straight past you, like trains that don' t stop at your station.”We are the train and the tracks are the path our lives follow. ... When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and  go with no hesitation
 We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

यशवंत कुमार

read more
My life train is passing through the meadows,
Where I see many and different shadows.
Some coming, and some going,
Some quite interesting, and some very boring.

Of changing colours, shapes and size,
Compelling to stop my moving eyes,
But I want to rejoice all of their aspects,
Without harming them, and with due respects.  We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

mini elizabeth

read more
the middle age. 
It's a station on the way to my destination. 
The Childhood and adolescence 
were the two beautiful stations
that were decorated with flowers and chocolates. 
Those already passed by. 
The 'chai wallahs' are my friends, 
They refresh every second of my life Regularly.
The problems act as TTE,
and checked my spiritual strength. 
Fear and uncertainty are the burglars
 that took my happiness. 
I know that at any time I will reach my destination and 
That I must be vigilant. We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitima Singh

read more
So much of toughness and obstacles that I often tend to fall out and feel like weeping all along with my loneliness and agony...I cannot find anyone sitting by my side to hold me if i am about to fall and hurt myself badly... We are all on our respective journeys where the train of life makes pitstops at various stations. What station is your #lifetrain passing through? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification