Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thefamilylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thefamilylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you want to change the world go home and love your family, mother teresa go home and love your family, mother teresa quotes love your family, mama bhanji ka pyaar love beyond the family, the love between family knows no distance,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Collab and write a poem. Think of the times when you were with a family if you're not presently with family. #thefamilylife #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I had a family, I have a family n will always have a loving family.
In the beginning happiness was my parents n siblings, all living together
One by one each left for their own little nest and I continue to remain disappointed tho' content with love from just one parent
My family is not just 'we two', it is more and expanding so much that my home resounds with the cuteness of 'love you'
I now live with my extended family, thanks to those who make me feel at home in YQ
They have given forever a new meaning. I love them all
Hey, am I merely dreaming? Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Collab and write a poem. Think of the times when you were with a family if you're not presently with family. #thefamilylife #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

K Harsita

The bliss of family stays in your emotions. #thefamilylife #NAPOWRIMO 23/30 #yqbaba #yqpoetry #poemtime #Family

read more
THE FAMILY LIFE
Individuality isn't the fence for ecstasy.
One's state of presence isn't the concern.
Life under the roof or the view of sky, a 
enduring smile is what heart's goal to earn. 
The word induces the emotions mightier
than the piece of food in hunger. 
The benedictions reflects the prosperity. 
Where some abandons the grace, some 
hides their cosmos into the word family. 
Whether it's heaven or hell, willingly we strive
for the euphoria of our family life. The bliss of family stays in your emotions.
#TheFamilyLife
#napowrimo #23/30
#yqbaba #yqpoetry #poemtime #family

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Collab and write a poem. Think of the times when you were with a family if you're not presently with family. #thefamilylife #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The family life
is a responsible life.
Your life
is the least priority
or stands at the last 
in the list.
But the pleasure 
is in other's smile Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Collab and write a poem. Think of the times when you were with a family if you're not presently with family. #thefamilylife #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
As a family ours is quite weird
With varied characters cohered
Yet bonded like no other 
Nor can any other dare
Where can a monkey be so dear
Like you my brother sans compare
Or an idiot like you my sister be revered
Crazy parents you are mom and dad
Your siblings still we are glad
I may be all of your's pet  buffoon
But will be with you all soon
You can say what all you do
But I know you miss me too. Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Collab and write a poem. Think of the times when you were with a family if you're not presently with family. #thefamilylife #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
The bondage of love
Nest of unity in diversity 
Lots of contradictions
Bunch of messed emotions 
But it's palace of peace
Treasure of innocent love 
The hidden struggle for a existence
Dad's discipline, Mom's concern makes family unique  Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

#csmayachari

Akthari Begum

The family life
With family life
Unique. #napowritmo#thefamilylife

Akthari Begum

The FAMILY LIFE.
It's own identity 
With in it self, and
Life is much more 
Valuable with 
FAMILY LIFE. #napowri#thefamilylife

Batul Hafiji

THE FAMILY LIFE

Like rays of sunshine are we. 
Emerging from one family tree.

Father, mother and siblings three.
With their families together, we are just fun to be.

Jolly by heart, foodie, merry, we may seem carefree.
Through every storm, strong and united sail we. 

Distance apart, entwined with love and care are we. 
Together we emerge brighter and shine as a 
happy family!  #thefamilylife
#poemtime
#napowrimo
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes

Beena sooraj

read more
We can lead a comfortable and happy life 
if we row the family boat 
with great care and attention. Welcome to the day 9 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Ashu

It's 5 a.m. since mom is squawking at us to wake up. "Don't you understand that much, you will get late , wake up quickly. " rubbing my eyes, I grinned seeing mom shouting at me. Mom running here and there #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #thefamilylife

read more
The family life is the busy life.

//read the caption. It's 5 a.m. since mom is squawking 
 at us to wake up.
"Don't you understand that much,
you will get  late , wake up quickly. " 
rubbing my eyes, I grinned  
seeing mom shouting at me.

Mom running here and there
loader
Home
Explore