Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mostoften Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mostoften Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about most beautiful hindi love shayari, most heart touching poetry in urdu, the most precious moment of my life, helen keller the best and most beautiful, the most sad quotes,

• 43 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Says 
We always with you

They can't support you
When you are in problem.. Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I think of you!

I think of me!  Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I End it up like the Same.. #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #End

read more
I Start a Day with a Smile....

I End it up Like the Same.... Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I

End it up like the Same..

#doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #end

Mahima Jain

Most often, give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #Thinking

read more
I Think to Not to Think about You....

I do what I Think.... Most often, 
give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #thinking

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

read more
I think i wont get anything that i wish

I realise that i will get the better things that is meant only for me ❤️ Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #relationshipgoals

read more
We want the relationships
to work out in our way

it works Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#relationshipgoals

cressy adoline

#lovethem #cantexpress #words #Actions #Reality Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I do care them a lot,
And love them a lot

I could able to express it
Through my actions or words!  #lovethem #cantexpress
#words #actions
#reality

Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine

Marufa Mazumder

read more
I start my day with
 well sorted plan

I rely on that ! Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivam Soni

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mostoften #sometimes #Reality #Thinking #sochmedubaa #131stquote

read more
I try to change myself according to the situation.

Situation changes me according to it. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mostoften #sometimes #reality #thinking #sochmedubaa #131stquote

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
 I am trying to  express my feeling.

You are trying to understand my feeling.. Most often, I start a day with a simile but only sometimes I give a #doublecollab. Complete this one. #mostoften #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification