Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzreadmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzreadmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yamaha rzr 320, rzr 260, ead mubark sms, ead sayri, c09p ead category,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzreadmoon #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And the Moon interpret Me
Because both of us has unseen side which is something mysterious... Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

#rzreadmoon #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzreadmoon #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was not that mysterious,
You can easily read it
Like an open book to all
Yet people are confused 
As sometimes it is full moon
Sometimes it is half
Sometime it hides under the Shadow 
It wants to say something 
You have to decode it
Like I did
Few years ago
When it came on earth... Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

#rzreadmoon #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

read more
As the equanimous blend of solitude casting it’s glory
An epitome of calmness holding its head high through the transformation of different phases
As a grateful soul getting the radiant energy from the sun and deluging its serenity through the eerie nights
As the omnipotent camouflaging entity transitioning from Full Moon to New Moon paving through the fragile clouds as well as controlling the mighty tides for time immemorial….

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Gayathri Sulakhe R

read more
Because Moon celebrates it's darkness along twinkle Stars,
It makes beautiful scenario with his siblings.
 Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Swapnali Debata

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzreadmoon #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqcollab #aestheticthoughts

read more
to find the answers to my questions which has brought my life to this vulnerable and entangled state.
I read the moon to console myself by finding the moon in the same state of unending darkness.
I read the moon to gather the optimism which it possesses as it shines in the infinite darkness. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqcollab #aestheticthoughts

Nami haider ali

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzreadmoon #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes

read more
Beacuse I haven't anyone who understands me moon and stars is the only friend who is with me in a dark depressed night. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
like I read your face 
so full of charm and grace.
Sometimes I see clouds passing by
and I know instantly why
I must have said something unkind
your gentle soul denies
tears well up in your eyes Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Ashish Mishra

read more
 and thought how calm the moon is. 
It reminds me of how it illuminates,
 the dark with its light. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Sourajita D

One must learn from the old and the wise. And who's better to learn love from, if not the wise moon 🌙 #rzreadmoon #sourajita #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
with its bruises and scars;
cause the old books grow wiser
with torn pages and dogears!  One must learn from the old and the wise. And who's better to learn love from, if not the wise moon 🌙 

#rzreadmoon #sourajita #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #midnightthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

नरेश होशियारपुरी

read more

Whenever I look at the sky and saw the changing shapes of moon, it reminds me about the cycle of life and one dark night of amavas when the moon disappeared from sky, likewise this body will also be disappeared one day. The moon starts its journey again after Amavas, as the soul picks a new body and start its journey as a fresh. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification