Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordpowers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordpowers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about word less than or equal to, is charming a word, kimati opposite word in hindi, chhinana ka english word, takeed word meaning in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Nitz

O' Moon!!
You are so beautiful
You are so bright
Beautiful moon alone in the sky
Glowing brightly in the sky
Darkness everywhere, silent everywhere 
Still he smiles beautifully
Guiding those who need his light
Warming those who cry on night
Supporting those who need the ray of hope
He comes and talking silently
He understand the feelings 
He's far from people 
He's far from pain
Still understand the feelings of every heart
Hides on day time
Comes out night time
To supports, to protects, to lighting for us
He brings hope for us Beautiful Moon
#beautifulnight #beautifulmoon #inspiration #lovetowrite #wordpowers #writingprompts

Nitz

Nature is our home,
It's not only a place,
It's an art of God,
It's a place where we get everything,
Without him we can't even think to survive... Nature love
#naturelover #wordpowers #writingprompts #inspiration #lovetowrite

Nitz

The love of those day's are very unique, unknown, lovely and tender. Sending friends on secret mission that to know what he's doing and how much love is made. Quarrel and fun on everything. The message arrives at midnight, Darling! Tomorrow we'll meet at the park. Promising each other that we will never separate. Talking, looking at the sunset on the river bank in the evening. Talking whole night, thinking about it all the time. Texting during class time and poke war on facebook. Secretly meeting many times. And if didn't meet, then talking phone the whole day. If he do not pick up the phone then ask his friends many times that where he's right now. That stage of love are so cute.               
                        You cry I cry
                        You happy I happy 
                        You smile I smile "Teenage Love"
#writinginspiration #poetry #lovetowrite #happiness #wordpowers #yqquote #story #philosophy

Nitz

A ride beneath the water🏄‍♀️ #ARideBeneathTheWater #Inspiration poetry #lovetowrite #Happiness #wordpowers #dailyquote

read more
With you I feel wonderful. I lost myself with you. This life wave looks good with you. We are going through all the big waves, yet it does not seem to be tough. Have made a full roaming, yet it looks as if something is left. I find myself with you. Whether achieved or not, but half the life achieved. Seeing you in such waves, I think, what will happen after this, but with a different wave you have complete the half. What a great miracle our love is! where waves are so beautiful like rides in the sea. I always want to get lost in this and I want to take a dip with you in the waves. O' my love, you don't leave me, because I feel so safe with you even in deep wave. A ride beneath the water🏄‍♀️
#ARideBeneathTheWater
#inspiration #poetry #lovetowrite #happiness #wordpowers #dailyquote

Nitz

Morning✍️🌸 #Inspiration life poetry #wordpowers #dailythought #oneliner #philosophy lovetowrite✍️

read more
I can't live without you, I can't live with you, life is so complicated sometimes it becomes difficult to understand and explain. Morning✍️🌸
#inspiration #life #poetry #wordpowers #dailythought #oneliner #philosophy #lovetowrite✍️

Nitz

Blushing face of her, when she saw him. She do not know when they will meet but she waits for the meeting every day and night. She's eagerly waits to see the same smiling face of him. Night Vibes‼️
#nightwriters #midnightquote #midnightpoetry #nightvibes #midnightquote #inspiration #lovetowrite #wordpowers

Nitz

Happy Evening‼️ #Inspiration life poetry #wordpowers #dailythought #Happyevening #lovetowrite

read more
You taught us to live, you taught us to laugh. You gave us everything. You fulfilled our every wish. It's tough to accept that you're not with us now. Happy Evening‼️
#inspiration #life #poetry #wordpowers #dailythought
#happyevening #lovetowrite

Nitz

Life is beautiful, if we know how to live.
Life gives us everything, if we know how to take.
We should take care of our life.
Life is very precious. Happy Sunday 💙💙
#lifeofinspiration #lifethought #wordpowers #lovetowrite #dailyquote #quotesoflife

Nitz

Be like sun shine for someone and when their's sky is full of darkness then you be the shining of that darky sky #happyfridayevening #sunshine #lifeofinspiration #writing #mydiarylife ✍️️ #lovetowrite #wordpowers #oneliner

Nitz

Life does not give us 
opportunity again and 
again, we should take 
it when we meet. #positivevibes #opportunity #quotesoftheday #oneliner #happywords #mydiarylife ✍️️ #wordpowers
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification