Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best acupofchai Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best acupofchai Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about acu student life, acu kārība, pofc, pof,

• 27 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Happy #InternationalTeaDay. Participate in this special #Collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyoumyloveilovetea

read more
A cup of chai is all I have to
Fill the eyes with colour amber 
And the skies of cherished desires 
A dreamland of wondrous rides
A confluence of memories entice
Of old, wild and new that thrive 
The happiest times at shillings five
The aroma of the soul...
Warmth of passionate goal
Of love, lingerings, losses and laments
And all that social ambience prevent
All that inner zeal aspires
All that heart chests and admires
All the friends of every walk
Come and sit to sooth and talk
To break the iceberg of monotony
Blessed for a loner and a company
A message of love, care and share
Well communicated then and there
As if the seasons bespeak
The tender heart at its peak
A cup of chai is but retreat

Happy #internationalteaday. Participate in this special #collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou#mylove#ilovetea

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Happy #InternationalTeaDay. Participate in this special #Collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Drink to feel myself contempted....  Happy #internationalteaday. Participate in this special #collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Shiv_ Dutt

The चाय lover or you can say चाह lover.. #acupofchai #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqhindi #yqdiary #Tea

read more
A guy asked me why you so much love tea..
So i replied him
ये "चाय" नही हैं, ये "चाह" हैं मेरी......!!!! The चाय lover or you can say चाह lover..
 #acupofchai #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqhindi #yqdiary #tea

Sudhansu Senapati

#firstquote #InternationalTeaDay. Participate in this special #Collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
A cup of chai all I have to toast, 
Reminiscent of those olden days,
In drizzling rain,
Drenched we were,
Sheltering under a tea stall,
Sipping masala chai,
Your wet curling hair,
Drops of water clinging to it,
Clevages protruding through half wet dress,
Oh dear,
A sensuous serpent clinging to my body,
Shivering we were,
Longing to merge with each other   #firstquote #internationalteaday. Participate in this special #collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

K Harsita

A cup of chai for those 200 entries. #200quotes Happy #InternationalTeaDay. Participate in this special #Collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
celebrate as this world led me to a virtual existence where I've lived two centuries. A cup of chai for those 200 entries. #200quotes
Happy #internationalteaday. Participate in this special #collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mamta Singh

Happy #InternationalTeaDay. Participate in this special #Collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
जाने क्यू आज दिल में ये ख्याल आया है
काश चाय की कुछ गुमटी ऐसी भी हाेती
जिस पर सिर्फ लड़कियाें के नाम की तख्ती हाेती
बेफ्रिक अंदाज में हम भी सहेलियाें संग चाय पीते
सुनाते अपनी परेशानियां,कुछ उनकी सुनते
किसी के बाबू,बेबी,सूरज,सरकार की चूगली करते
एक ग्लास खत्म हाेती, ताे दूसरी कि फरमाईश करते
वहां किसी कि गलत नजर हमें ताड़ती नहीं
किसी कि अश्लिल फब्तिया कलेजे काे हमारे फाड़ती नहीं.....
काश....... Happy #internationalteaday. Participate in this special #collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

Happy #InternationalTeaDay. Participate in this special #Collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yeh zindagi thumare bina aduri meri (T)aste (E)ver (A)ddicted  JAAN. Dard kya hotha hai usee pucho jiski chai thandhi hojaye,Subaha ki chai aur  badho khi  rai samay, samay par lethe rehan chaiye isee badkar aur kya hoga yak cup chaiye sath thumhara pyar bhara msg Happy #internationalteaday. Participate in this special #collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
rely 
Because I see it as a forever friend 
with same zest to call upon me!  Happy #internationalteaday. Participate in this special #collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai  #YourQuoteAndMine

insightful_ink

Happy #InternationalTeaDay. Participate in this special #Collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai #YourQuoteAndMine #ARDENT_ASHU Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Share with you,
that can hold us for a while
turning verbs into noun
with the flavor of elaichi 
you will unveil some talks of yours 
and i too, some mine.... Happy #internationalteaday. Participate in this special #collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai  #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
lift my dampened spirits. Happy #internationalteaday. Participate in this special #collab and write a tribute to #acupofchai #cupachai  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification