Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontlike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontlike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, dont be shy my honey, don t stop until you re proud author,

• 25 Followers
  • 31 Stories

rdchakkaravarthy

rdchakkaravarthy

Atishay jain

This Saturday, #Collab and reflect on what you #dontlike :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Leaving you !
I want you,
Not want you,
To want me ! This Saturday, #Collab and reflect on what you #dontlike :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

This Saturday, #Collab and reflect on what you #dontlike :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because of your absurdity ... This Saturday, #Collab and reflect on what you #dontlike :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

#dontlike #yqbaba #FreakySatty This is the least possible way that can assure you of not liking me further. I don't want to create a false impression for you.😎

read more
If you don't like me, tell me. I will find a more better way for you to hate me further. #dontlike

#YQbaba

#FreakySatty

This is the least possible way that can assure you of not liking me further. I don't want to create a false impression for you.😎

Sita Prasad

read more
I don't feel like feeling anything sometimes, just be there, just listen, just live and be just..... This Saturday, #Collab and reflect on what you #dontlike :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Darshan Blon

read more
Displaying my damaged self to the world.Hence I decoarte my pain with the fake smile and paint it over my face for the world to witness a Strong Man, when In reality I'm always fighting the demon within.  This Saturday, #Collab and reflect on what you #dontlike :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Impeccable Words

This Saturday, #Collab #yqbaba #yqquotes #CollabChallenge #you #yqpowrimo and reflect on what you #dontlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
pasting 
the thoughts of people. This Saturday, #collab
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#collabchallenge
#you #yqpowrimo
and reflect on what you #dontlike #yourquoteandmine

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
                       Quitting,
just because year is ending;
Need to stand still,
For goals which are pending.

Life has it's own way to teach,
Getting closer, I'm about to reach.
 This Saturday, #Collab and reflect on what you #dontlike :) #YourQuoteAndMine

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

This Saturday, #Collab and reflect on what you #dontlike :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #_राहत

read more

अब ना मैं वो हूँ, ना बाकी हैं ज़माने मेरे...
फिर भी मशहूर हैं, शहरों में फ़साने मेरे...

जिंदगी हैं तो नए जख्म भी लग जायेंगे...
अब भी बाकी हैं कई दोस्त पुराने मेरे...

#_राहत साहब🙏🙏

This Saturday, #Collab and reflect on what you #dontlike :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification