Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bookworthkeeping Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bookworthkeeping Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nizar qabbani book of love, paseene ki boo door karna, i love you boo 50, boo berry cereal near me, chuchu tv the boo boo song,

• 45 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Koms

Uvarani jaganathan

Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Keeps me happy and calm in my loneliness !  Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
would relax your mind all the times..  Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Swapnil Moon

Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
get bookmarked everytime
before closing out. Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba love

read more
Will never leave, your desk
No matter how important 
The other books are.  Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #love

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
It is kept in one corner of the cupboard. Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉 🌻

read more
Can mentor me like my best गुरुजी to improve me always in life to bring peace without excessive uproar... 
I always want such a book to keep with myself in my whole life to adore... 
 Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉
🌻

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

WHAT'S MY FAVOURITE BOOK?🤔🤔
How to name one book as my favourite?
When there's something new I learn,
From every book I read.
Some books give me the values of life, 
Some books teach me the practicalities of life.
While some books preach me to be wise,
Some books guide me to judge
Between the virtue and the vice.
Books I have read quite a many,
Some are serious while some are funny.
Sometimes I enjoy reading mysteries,
Sometimes I dive into past histories.
Every book I read is my favourite,
Because each book has some treasures
Hidden deep inside it.
So, I apologise 🙏
I can't be partial,
Cause I love all my books-
They are my friends in real. #loveforbooks  #favouritebooks #bookworthkeeping #bookworm #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts

Bizz_are_ Soul

Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
you never opened... Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

cressy adoline

Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #longing #Like #liveagain love

read more
Which you would long to live
And remind again and again
Throughout your whole life!  

Keep me like that book which begins with a dedication written for you. Complete this thought. #bookworthkeeping #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #longing  #like #liveagain  #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification