Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youatthedoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youatthedoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░love you░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Lavish Goyal

Today, complete the story using #Collab. #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was my best day of my life. I never expect you would  surprise me like this by coming home after a very long time Today, complete the story using #Collab.  #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Lavish Goyal

Today, complete the story using #Collab. #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was my best day of my life. I never expect you would  surprise me like this by coming home after a very long time Today, complete the story using #Collab.  #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
I just want you, nothing anymore.... Today, complete the story using #Collab.  #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
I was waiting for you as always. But today there was something different. I wasn't waiting for you actually. Last night you told me that you won't come again ever. But there was a hope that you won't leave me. I wasn't waiting for you, but I was waiting for my morning, my day which starts with you and ends at you. And I knew that my morning will bring you, the lost 'Happiness'.  Today, complete the story using #Collab.  #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Rathod

Today, complete the story using #Collab. #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #AbusiveRelationships #pastmemories #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
She was shocked and can't speak 
Her body froze with fear
Her flash back starts in her mind...
How he find her again?
He is psychopath
She don't want to repeat her past 
and she dial 100.. Today, complete the story using #Collab.  #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #abusiverelationships #pastmemories #yqtales #yqquotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

Today, complete the story using #Collab. #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #yqquotes #growUp #maturelove

read more
I couldn't open as I had to grow up.. Today, complete the story using #Collab.  #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yourquote #yqquotes #growup #maturelove

Nitish

Today, complete the story using #Collab. #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nitsy

read more
I was so excited, I saw you 
after three years or four, 
This was the day I was living for, 
My doggy didn't barked that day, he roared, 
Holding your hand we both sat on the floor , 
I thought this is enough, I don't want anything more, 
And then someone snored, 
I wake up and then realize, 
Ah! It was just a dream, 
In real  world I know, 
You will never be at my door. 

Today, complete the story using #Collab.  #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nitsy

Darshan Blon

Today, complete the story using #Collab. #yqfilms #fiction #storytime thoughts #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba =========================

read more
I couldn't believe my eyes, so I pinched myself a little; NO! I wasn't day dreaming. It was you- all flesh and blood, standing there at my porch.

"Hello, Hello Sir" 
I came back to my senses as you  screamed those words waving your hands on my face.

Story Continues in caption..  Today, complete the story using #Collab. 
#yqfilms
#fiction
#storytime 
#thoughts
#youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine
=========================

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
Your presence is enough, 
I want nothing more. Today, complete the story using #Collab.  #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

D. Chowdhury

#Collab #youatthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
All the memories came splashing into my eyes, the bad first and then the good; I let you in. You apologized for being you; I brewed tea. 

"Late apologies are like dead leaves in a garden":useless, I thought. But I smiled and draped the fake goodness in the air.

You suddenly fell off the chair,
"I don't understand" I said; you looked at me with rage and tears, but sorry, not sorry baby; I just put only the poison, you mixed in the air, I was breathing once, together, in that tea. 

I apologized but, it was more useless than yours; more useless that your already stopped heart.   #collab  #youatthedoor #yourquoteandmine 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification