Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ificouldseeyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ificouldseeyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi techsolutions, ifi, the multi part identifier could not be found, you did everything you could to make peace, i could easily fall in love with you,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Soulmate (Yuhee)

If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in my dreams 
as miles apart we are
to console and hug If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Even for a minute,

Without any fasle inhibitions Smiles,
Frivolity, prestige, ---the innate. 
qualities of womanhood,....
 I would be the Happiest Person 😜 If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou   #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
So I see you.... If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

:)) If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then every pain will 
say 'see you soon' 
and will kiss my pain
on some or the other noon 
when water draws the moon. :))

If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
If I could only see you
I’d  tell how much I miss you
I can't say how much love meant to me
I can't say how much I love you
but, I can say my world is full 
of smiles when I am with you. If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
no body i come to commotion
i find world of worlds within you
the camaraderie of chats be with you
i conjoin you after i felt disjoin by you
i had worldy a bond with you
the world is mad king in which vultures resides
i feel a i burnt in holy eternity with you.
you are care and your my life
i seek life when nobody is alike you.
if i could only see you.
the words of my heart be a part of you
if i could only see you. If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou   #YourQuoteAndMine

Grishma Doshi

💕🌠🌠💕 #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou love #tobewithyou wish #shootingstar #poemfrommetoyou #grishmalovepoems Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Wish

read more
once,
yes just once
before leaving the earth
and reaching the sky,
I wished it upon
that shooting star,
whom I saw
once, yes just once
before it reaches the earth
after leaving the sky. 💕🌠🌠💕
#lovepoem #ificouldseeyou #love #tobewithyou #wish #shootingstar #poemfrommetoyou #grishmalovepoems

Shravan Goud

read more
If I could only see you then
 nothing to worry about you.  If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou   #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
You would have been The God If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou   #YourQuoteAndMine

mw

read more
Am sure I would love that view
Nothing more to ask for......... If it was a world where you could only see the person you love or stay blind, tell us how you’d live. #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification