Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tobewithyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tobewithyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you want tobe, xxx you tobe, jodi bondhu hou tobe barao hat song download, wwe tob 10 stolen finishers video hdvidz 0, tob tv,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

What does #nightmake you do? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqnights #lightanddark #tobewithyou

read more
Night makes me lone
Sings in somber tone
But if the dark I could see
Can't there light be
To my visual capacity
The hope carries the heart
The patient moon keeps moving
Commanding the band of stars
It is the matter of time
Some minutes and few hours
And there will be the throne of rays
That our dear sun will grace
A day to earn and pray
To sooth away the scars
To fill the heart with warmth
To find a friend within
To sing the self to night
And there the hopes unite
The night makes me strong
To make us stand along

What does #nightmake you do? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqnights #lightanddark #tobewithyou

Aady

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"cause I want love to write a poem about us 
and you are not that poem..." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I respect my parents

You broke my trust and made me insecure when it comes to the words that you spoke when in privacy Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
"You ignored me happily with all your lies while I was waiting for you with all my hopes and trust" Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Look! You are supposed to be

an active Partner in our Partnership.

You don't even come to office...

Better quit once for all..  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Arpita Mohanty

read more
'I want to add some other one into my life'
'whom?'
'Your family members'
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Arpita Mohanty

read more
'I want to add some other one into my life'
'whom?'
'Your family members'
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Yes... You were searching for a reason.. because they never gave you one.. but it's you who chose to be with them.. and that doesn't make you weak.. it makes you awesome... Cheers 🍻 #Reason #yqbaba #Framing #withyou #tobewithyou

read more
When you were looking for a reason to be with them... 
They were framing reasons to not to be with you Yes... You were searching for a reason.. because they never gave you one.. but it's you who chose to be with them.. and that doesn't make you weak.. it makes you awesome... Cheers 🍻
 #reason #yqbaba #framing #withyou #tobewithyou

Grishma Doshi

💕🌠🌠💕 #lovepoem #ificouldseeyou love #tobewithyou wish #shootingstar #poemfrommetoyou #grishmalovepoems Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Wish

read more
once,
yes just once
before leaving the earth
and reaching the sky,
I wished it upon
that shooting star,
whom I saw
once, yes just once
before it reaches the earth
after leaving the sky. 💕🌠🌠💕
#lovepoem #ificouldseeyou #love #tobewithyou #wish #shootingstar #poemfrommetoyou #grishmalovepoems

R.S. Meena

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
because you keep arguing with me,
Without solid reason, kissing me. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #tobewithyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification