Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oldfather Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oldfather Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about old sad romantic hindi songs, poem on old age homes in hindi, funny old lady quotes, old urdu poetry ghazal, finding old love quotes,

• 21 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But then you try to conceal our family's burden from me treating as a child till now without recognising that I am growing too! Yes, I'm now slowly learning the obstacles which you would not make me to do... 
Because I'm growing to give my hands to my papa.....!  Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

I love you nanna♥️ I know it's a common line...but my dad is my first love and I will always be his princess! Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fatherdaughterlove #myfatherismyking love #mypillarofsupport

read more
I know during these times small things irritate you,
you feel mad since you are not the same as before,

But trust me...
Just like how you have held my hand, learnt me how to walk, protected me and loved me unconditionally

Now, I will be holding yours, being your pillar of strength, and make your smile even more brighter
I promise to be your little princess and irritate you all the time...

Love you nanna♥️ I love you nanna♥️ I know it's a common line...but my dad is my first love and I will always be his princess! Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fatherdaughterlove #myfatherismyking #love #mypillarofsupport

Osho Jain

Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻

read more
Yes you are 54...but you and mumma are my evergreen ecosystem...
Bapu you have sacrificed a lot to give me every inch of happiness...
Right from barbie doll to kitchen set...
Dairy milk to pastry and cakes...
In every triumphs and tribulations u were there to wholeheartedly accept me as me... You selflessly love me without any demands... Just seeking happiness on my face and always want a promise from my side to remain strong in  each and every circumstances...
Your spectacles depicts the huge building of experiences you have... To inspire me in every corner of my life...
Bapu I want to promise you wholeheartedly that I will certainly pull out all the stops....
Will go extra miles to fulfill your dreams..
Love u bapu🌻🌻 Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never thanked you. Neither this two word will be enough to show my gratitude towards you. No words will be enough to thank you. No letter will be enough to tell you how much you mean to me. Whatever you have done for me since birth till now is more tham best for me. You are still carrying the responsibility of mine. I promise I will make you proud. You just be with me. Stay happy and healthy. 
Yours loving son.  Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather   #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather #Colt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I knew you couldn't lift from now
Dear father
I kept those scolded words within me to lift now
Behind those words I found your caring
Now
I realised behind that words you kept
Motivational words which I realised now
Thank you 3000times father  Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather  #colt #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather #Colt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I knew you couldn't lift from now
Dear father
I kept those scolded words within me to lift now
Behind those words I found your caring
Now
I realised behind that words you kept
Motivational words which I realised now
Thank you 3000times father  Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather  #colt #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
When I used to cry 
When I used to cry in pain 
You would make funny faces 
So that I forget my pain in vain
Dad you shared your life stories with me
So that I understand the life in a better way
I may not always tell you this
And I know that I don't even say 
But dad you have had an important part
In my life and right from the start! 
I love you and respect you a lot! Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
When I was a little child 
With you I am a little disciplined in life 
Though you have helped me in my strive 
With you I just want to be myself 
And see the things that I need in life
Dad thanks for all your guidance 
Which have helped me so far 
I promise you with your love 
I will shine like the star
I love you so much dad! Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
An Ode to My Dad
Thanks for showing me the way
Even in the darkest moment of every day.
Thanks for being patient and wise,
In all those times I've acted otherwise.
Thanks for believing in me even when others did not
You will always be the person I cannot live without.
 Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather   #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
But you're the only person I can talk heart to heart.  I can give vent to my feelings, I can shout and scream and I know you will listen without being judgemental.  I use you as my sounding board to hear your wise advice because I know you will never lead me up the wrong path.  Forgive me for still leaning on you, though it's you who should be leaning on me.

Your messed up
daughter Your father is old now. He might not be able to lift you in his arms but he still can carry the weight of all your worries. Write a poem or a letter to your aging father. #letters #oldfather   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification