Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best insecurityin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best insecurityin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and insecurity quotes, trust and insecurity quotes, own feelings of insecurity, trust and insecurity issues in a relationship, 50cms in ins,

• 29 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am not good enough. I don't deserve his love.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
OMG! I am so fat and look terrible in trousers Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Anxiety of mislaying your existence won't unfold doors of warmth. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words

Gita Khanna

read more
Nervous as mouse,  sis keeps hallucinating thieves at the door..  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words

Shree

#a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires Shree Participating in this #rapidfire and defining #insecurityin10words #yourquote #yqbaba #oneliner My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
After a long pause, 
analysing everyone's eyes
she held herself. #a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
Shree  

Participating in this #rapidfire and defining #insecurityin10words
 #yourquote #yqbaba 
#oneliner

यश चौधरी

read more
इश्क के बाद उसे ता उम्र संभाल कर रखना Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
all the fears and toxicity in the mind and heart Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words

Pravesh Kumar

read more
A girl...
In a running bus...
And conductor and driver only. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words

Hansika Bansal

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words #bmhansika #eccedentesiasthb My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Writing poem for that one
 person but don't wanna confess.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words
#bmhansika #eccedentesiasthb

Hansika Bansal

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words #bmhansika #eccedentesiasthb My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Going school despite of knowing
that best friend is on leave.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #insecurityin10words
#bmhansika #eccedentesiasthb
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification