Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzmafterm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzmafterm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Osho Jain

Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning? 🎈Our try~ Morning after morning the yearning to live with you is taking deep roots. ~ Rest Zone #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzmafterm

read more
Sun rises...
Sun sets...
Sometimes we rise...
Sometimes we fall...
Isn't wonderful....
One succeeds another..
Like an eternal rule of nature.  Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
the yearning to live with you
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone

Madhu Jain

Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning? 🎈Our try~ Morning after morning the yearning to live with you is taking deep roots. ~ Rest Zone #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzmafterm

read more
needs are persistenly changing Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone

Madhu Jain

🎈Good morning, writers! #Collab with us and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning? 🎈Our try~ Morning after morning the yearning to live with you is taking deep roots. ~ Rest Zone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzmafterm

read more
Sometimes becomes monotonous.  🎈Good morning, writers!
#collab with us and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I create fresh memories , meet a new "Me " who makes me wonder about new aspects of my persona. thank God for giving me opportunities to explore new dimensions of my mind and heart.  Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone

Anuj Jain

read more
Morning after morning i succeed in spreading joy. Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I see a new sunrise. Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone

Jasmine Saini

read more
the desire to perceive the world is getting intense. Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone

Darshan Blon

read more
Life reminds us
"We have one more day to change"
"We have one more chance to correct our mistakes"
"We have one more opportunity to repent"

And yet the morning goes by
And we keep waiting for 
another morning , another chance..
 Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone

Batul Hafiji

Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning? 🎈Our try~ Morning after morning the yearning to live with you is taking deep roots. ~ Rest Zone #alfaaz #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzmafterm #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
God writes a new story.
Sometimes the plot 
does not change.
But my perspective does.
Makes me more mature. 
Draws me more closer to life. 
Profound is God's glory.  Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone

sehar

Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning? 🎈Our try~ Morning after morning the yearning to live with you is taking deep roots. ~ Rest Zone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #muse #FreshThoughts #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzmafterm

read more
I follow same routine
in hope of achieving something rare.

Good morning, writers! Collab and share what is it that changes, remains constant, strengthens or weakens, morning after morning?

🎈Our try~
Morning after morning
is taking deep roots.
~ Rest Zone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification