Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardisappointment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardisappointment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 48 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

Dear Disappointment, I've come a long way and you continue to follow me around like a black cloud #deardisappointment #letters #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

You taught me how to be strong
Even in difficult times
You taught me different lessons
When you passed by each time 
You encouraged me 
to reach my terminals
In order to achieve 
my desires in life Dear Disappointment, 

I've come a long way and you continue to follow me around 
like a black cloud

#deardisappointment #letters #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yqpostman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ajay Sharma

Dear Disappointment, I've come a long way and you continue to follow me around like a black cloud #deardisappointment #letters #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't want to meet you then why you always come to meet me without any appointment. Dear Disappointment, 

like a black cloud

#deardisappointment #letters #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yqpostman  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Let's break up dear... Dear Disappointment, 

like a black cloud

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
I didn't gave you any appointment 
Get lost from my commitment  Dear Disappointment, 

like a black cloud

SI UPP BDH

समय.....

किसी खास के साथ जो पड़ जाती कम
जिसे देने से अपनो की नहीं होती आंखें नम।
बढ़ जाता काल इसका जब बढ़ जाते हैं गम
सफ़ल लोग इसमें जाते हैं रम।।

शिक्षार्थियों में इसका अभाव है
परीक्षा लेना इसका स्वभाव है।
वक्त बेवक्त इसकी कीमत बताते हैं लोग
भूल जाए जो इसे पछताते वो लोग।।

(The time is absolute & it's always compatible with successful person) #valueoftime #dailyqoutes #mativationalquote 
#deardisappointment #clarityofmind #savethetime #yqdidi #soulmates

SI UPP BDH

समय.....

किसी खास के साथ जो पड़ जाती कम
जिसे देने से अपनो की नहीं होती आंखें नम।
बढ़ जाता काल इसका जब बढ़ जाते हैं गम
सफ़ल लोग इसमें जाते हैं रम।।

शिक्षार्थियों में इसका अभाव है
परीक्षा लेना इसका स्वभाव है।
वक्त बेवक्त इसकी कीमत बताते हैं लोग
भूल जाए जो इसे पछताते वो लोग।।

(The time is absolute & it's always compatible with successful person) #valueoftime #dailyqoutes #mativationalquote 
#deardisappointment #clarityofmind #savethetime #yqdidi #soulmates

Abhishek Latta

read more
Could you please step aside.... Dear Disappointment, 

like a black cloud

Anaya Agarwal

read more

Why do you crop up in the most 

unexpected places ? Dear Disappointment, 

like a black cloud

Abi Lakshmi✍

read more
Thanks for feeding my  Fire🔥 
You Make ME Glow Brighter and Bigger💋 Dear Disappointment, 

like a black cloud

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
One day I will make you proud,
and you won't be disappointed... Dear Disappointment, 

like a black cloud

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification