Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best postboxit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best postboxit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love post in hindi, love post in urdu, love post in english, i love you post, love post for instagram,

• 111 Followers
  • 172 Stories

Sourav Roy

Dear Power, People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too. It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all. #dearpower #Collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #YoMeWriMo Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
please break up with the stupid people Dear Power,

People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too.
It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all.

#dearpower #collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yomewrimo 
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Sourav Roy

ashtray at the corner of the table,
empty cup of late night coffee,
Last peg of whiskey,
long walk without a destination,
last big sigh at the end of the day,
our broken dreams are
scattered all over them.  #cinemagraph #brokendreamscatter #collab #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchali Desai

It would be within us. we just need to light it  #ifhopehadanaddress #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #postboxit #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchali Desai

You always made me believe in love stories that weren't meant to happen  #dearhopelessromantics #collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Dear Disappointment, I've come a long way and you continue to follow me around like a black cloud #deardisappointment #letters #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

You taught me how to be strong
Even in difficult times
You taught me different lessons
When you passed by each time 
You encouraged me 
to reach my terminals
In order to achieve 
my desires in life Dear Disappointment, 

I've come a long way and you continue to follow me around 
like a black cloud

#deardisappointment #letters #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yqpostman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Ah baby, thx for carrying me. You are loved more than my mom. My mom ejected me after nine months whilst you still carry me. You are so damn perfect with limbs intact and the senses of sight, smell, taste, hearing all in the right places. 
Muwaah to you, my sexy buddy oops body. Let's rock it till life rocks us in its womb. Thanks to you, I can now flaunt a beautiful body labeling myself a no body oops! Nobody.  #yqbaba #dearbody21 #postboxit #postman #postmandiaries #chitsletter

Love letter to my body

Haseena Dudekula

Doom and Gloom are neighbours They start and put out fires Liars, liars They're relatives who live next to each other. #Collab #doomandgloom #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #postboxit #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
born from the same womb of
pessimism,
brought up in a home of
depression,
they went on to get married to
sadness and darkness,
settling down as neighbours,
unable to part from one another .

Doom and Gloom are neighbours
They start and put out fires 
Liars, liars 
They're relatives who live next to each other. 

#collab #doomandgloom #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #postboxit #postbox  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

it would reside in
the eyes of a mother,
and the heart of a father...

#ifhopehadanaddress #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #postboxit #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine

. .

Dear Imagination, I know you are wild and you like to feed on art but you're too overwhelming to bear. I wish there was a way I could hold all of you in my pen. But my pen breaks and you go back to my head. I didn't even realize when you went from tenant to owner. #dearimagination #Collab #postmandiaries #postman #yqpostman #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Please make my all wishes fulfill...

Dear Imagination, 

I know you are wild and you like to feed on art but you're too overwhelming to bear. I wish there was a way I could hold all of you in my pen. But my pen breaks and you go back to my head. I didn't even realize when you went from tenant to owner. 

#dearimagination #collab #postmandiaries #postman #yqpostman #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ajay Sharma

Dear Disappointment, I've come a long way and you continue to follow me around like a black cloud #deardisappointment #letters #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't want to meet you then why you always come to meet me without any appointment. Dear Disappointment, 

I've come a long way and you continue to follow me around 
like a black cloud

#deardisappointment #letters #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yqpostman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification