Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best placesilived Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best placesilived Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to put into place sentence, this world you have made is a beautiful place lyrics, best place to live if you want to be a comedian, doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment, you are my happy place,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, write about the places you have lived as a child. Think about what was unique about each place. #remembertowrite #placesilived #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
were the factory quarters Pune. They were called the F type quarters with a single bedroom and a kitchen.I remember my baby sister crying for milk and the blackouts during the Indo- Pak war and the sirens wailing. The visuals are errily surreal.The next place and the most cherished part of my childhood was spent at the Siporex quarters at Khadki . We had a beautiful rose garden, with the most awesome picket fence and a small gate which my dad had made. Everyday he returned home from work and tended to the garden,grafted the Rose plants,manured and watered.  A huge mango tree stands as evidence of my love for trees from a very tender age. The friends I had there continue to be in my life even now.  Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, write about the places you have lived as a child. Think about what was unique about each place. #remembertowrite #placesilived  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakthy RS

Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, write about the places you have lived as a child. Think about what was unique about each place. #remembertowrite #placesilived #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My mother's womb, my father's lap,
my school and my grandfather's 
garden. Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, write about the places you have lived as a child. Think about what was unique about each place. #remembertowrite #placesilived  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

#anujstories Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, write about the places you have lived as a child. Think about what was unique about each place. #remembertowrite #placesilived #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dad's business meant we had always lived in one city only.
The other places I had lived as a child were while visiting relatives in those places.
One place in particular that I liked and remember till now is Dehradun. 
The memory is still vivid and considering that I was just two at that time, it's amazing even to me.
The sitting of my grandfather under the lychee tree and me running after squirrels with barfi for us to eat, the struggle to be let loose in the Sahastradhara and the river in Haridwar are all etched in the mind. #anujstories
Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Is my home...... Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Is my home and grandma's home terrace..
Where me and my cousin's played 
many games..
Hide and seek.. 
Antakshari..
climbing trees..
Riding cycle in evening...
Longing to go back to those days.. Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Vansh Kumar

read more
The garden of a neighbor near my home

The playground in the nearby colony

The  store in a far place 

The forest way 
 Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
my paternal village, nepal, Varanasi, Uttarakahand above all my home. Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

PRATHAP KUMAR

read more
the priceless moments where i rested on
your shoulder to Serene .
// Miss you Nanna 🥺 // Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Manasi Ghatge

read more
My home at my village  Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

கவி. இறைநேசன்

read more
When i playing around the
house with love ... Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification