Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mychildhooddays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mychildhooddays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how myc, src=ym&reason=myc, myc gym, dekha hai tujhko jabse hai main toh hil gaya, hil jande sab mere naal jab main shake kara,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

I was raised
to show respect.
I was taught to knock before I open a
door. Say hello when I enter a room.
Say please and thank you, and to have
respect for my elders. I'd let another
person have my seat if they need it.
Say 'yes sir' and 'no sir', and help
others when they need me to, not
stand on the sidelines and watch.
Hold the door for the person behind
me, say 'excuse me' when it's needed
and to love people for who they are
and not for what I can get from them
and most importantly, I was also
raised to treat people exactly how I
would like to be treated by others.
It's called respect.

©KhaultiSyahi #respect #raised #Childhood #ethics  #oldschool #love #mychildhooddays #khaultisyahi

Sita Prasad

Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #mychildhooddays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It brings a smile on my face, the friends, teachers, school, the grocery nearby, the kulfi man, the daily market, family, holidays, train journeys. Small world, small eyes filled with big questions, wonders and musings!  Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #mychildhooddays #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Tapoja Das

Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #mychildhooddays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I get jealous of that bloomy phase,
I smile, that I wanted to grow fast 
with no such fear of being the last!  Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #mychildhooddays #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I love afternoon schools Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Anuj Jain

read more
the memories come flooding in torrents, 
some taking precedent over the rest. 
If your childhood had been like mine then obviously you too would be inundated with a plethora of memories if you want to recall only one. 
Those were the days when getting a 10 paise coin was more joyful than getting the monthly salary credited in the bank today. 
My days were composed of school, playing and more playing only. 
Food was either a compulsion or an impediment in playing. 
School you ask, well that was to spend time with friends.  Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more
I was happy for the main reason,
people around me did the thinking
and decision making.
  In fact I forgot that there's a concept
called Future.
So if you never cared for the future,
you would be happy like birds and animals 🐱☺️ Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

CK JOHNY

read more
I found that I was very rich
I had my own aeroplane and ship. Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

shaun kabeer

read more
वो कागज की कश्ती , वो वारिस का पानी  Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel nostalgic.. Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I have so many beautiful childhood memories, but the best was the life of the 90sth decade when every road used to go quietly. Life used to stop when the tunes of Ramayana and Mahabharata were heard on Doordarshan. In one house many neighbors used to sit together and watch. Then Rangoli, Chitrahar, Surbhi, and Shaktimaan for whom we all waited for the whole week. School fun with friends, Gulli Danda, playing hide seek in the park of the colony,  etc. There is a present era, children have to be sent out of the internet world for sports activities, and one of us was we did not come home without being beaten or scolded., what it was beautiful time. Welcome to the Day 3 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification