Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Raised Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Raised Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about log raised to a power, 2 raised to 4, 2 raised to 8, 0 raised to 2, 0 raised to 1,

• 9 Followers
  • 61 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rashim Anugrah

mute video

its_your_arru

Free fire 🫢 #ff #FREEFIRELOVER #Ajju #Raised Kamalakanta Jena (KK) #Sports

read more
mute video

KhaultiSyahi

I was raised
to show respect.
I was taught to knock before I open a
door. Say hello when I enter a room.
Say please and thank you, and to have
respect for my elders. I'd let another
person have my seat if they need it.
Say 'yes sir' and 'no sir', and help
others when they need me to, not
stand on the sidelines and watch.
Hold the door for the person behind
me, say 'excuse me' when it's needed
and to love people for who they are
and not for what I can get from them
and most importantly, I was also
raised to treat people exactly how I
would like to be treated by others.
It's called respect.

©KhaultiSyahi #respect #raised #Childhood #ethics  #oldschool #love #mychildhooddays #khaultisyahi

JIJITH p thankachan " king of underdogs"

#Raised

read more
Never  raised  your winning  tactics  from familiar  places
it's  capture  from  your  experience  and  mistakes

©JIJITH p thankachan " king of underdogs" #Raised

Idk Why

I hate the shame I feel
when I pity myself

I hate that you've raised me to believe I should stay strong to be apprechiated
that fear, worry and pain is a sign of weakness

you raised me without compassion,
without worry
:
:
I hate that everytime I want to take a break, I stop myself
I keep going

(until I break)

fearing what you'll think of me

if
I
simply
give
up #family #struggle #love #compassion #hate #fear

आकाश मेहरोत्रा

Nights are the time when the darkness covers not just the sky but all of my mind...!! In those scary moments I feel loosing myself a little, thinking of life I feel numb to the world and all negative thoughts starts covering my soul...!! I get depressed and then comes the suicidal thoughts.. A sudden urge of killing myself strikes me hard and I feel scared of myself...!! Suicide seems to be the best option to end all of these..!! But I always confront those thoughts with a photograph; of my mo #Thoughts #Strong #English #nojotoenglish

read more
 Nights are the time when the darkness covers not just the sky but all of my mind...!!

In those scary moments I feel loosing myself a little, thinking of life I feel numb to the world and all negative thoughts starts covering my soul...!!
I get depressed and then comes the suicidal thoughts.. A sudden urge of killing myself strikes me hard and I feel scared of myself...!!
Suicide seems to be the best option to end all of these..!!

But I always confront those thoughts with a photograph; of my mo

Nojoto Music

Musical Tip Of The Day (Shussshhh... Secret) :P . How to Get Natural Vibrato In Your Voice? Answer - Here’s a quick tip to get your vibrato working. Stand in front of a mirror; press on your chest with both hands, then, raise your chest higher than normal. Take a breath in and then exhale, but don’t drop your chest. Sing one note and hold it as long as possible with your chest raised. Press on your chest halfway through the note (press kind of hard and raise your chest to meet the pressure). #tipoftheday #nojotomusic #singingtips #musicaltip

read more
 Musical Tip Of The Day (Shussshhh... Secret) :P 
How to Get Natural Vibrato In Your Voice?

Answer - 

Here’s a quick tip to get your vibrato working. Stand in front of a mirror; press on
your chest with both hands, then, raise your chest higher than normal. Take a breath in and then exhale, but don’t drop your chest. Sing one note and hold it as long as possible with your chest raised. Press on your chest halfway through the note (press kind of hard and raise your chest to meet the pressure).

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification