Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twowings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twowings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about two line quotes on life in hindi, best love poetry in urdu two lines, two line shayari in hindi on life, two line sad shayari in urdu, two line shayari on life,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Arihant Jain

Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqaestheticthoughts #kunna Kunika Vashishth Collaborating with Kunika Vashishth

read more
I would love to go alone
Where, Atleast
Koi Jutha Insaan na rhta ho! Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqaestheticthoughts #kunna Kunika Vashishth 
Collaborating with Kunika Vashishth

Anaya Agarwal

Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

....my home would be where my heart is.... Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Niraj Kumar

Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would take you 
on a trip to the sky... Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine

Insprational Qoute

Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Khushijit

read more
I would like warm welcome for meeting with you🤗🤗🤗😍😍 Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Khushijit

Writer Jiया

Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ You walk over the grass feel it's impulse over your feet, the tickling receive you and the color satisfys your eyes. You tend to spread yourself to every corner of that garden which has attempted a lot of hard work to increase it's reign over the entire place but the hardwork credit comes over you as you've maintained it's beauty with a cutter and water #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

read more
I would fly to the utopia
Of the dream where axiomatic
Destiny is written with a visible ink. Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine
_
You walk over the grass feel it's impulse over your feet, the tickling receive you and the color satisfys your eyes. You tend to spread yourself to every corner of that garden which has attempted a lot of hard work to increase it's reign over the entire place but the hardwork credit comes over you as you've maintained it's beauty with a cutter and water

Snigdharani Panda

read more
I could fly and reach the sky. 
I could touch the wind and fly. 
It should be much more fun. 
And would be faster than all.  Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
nothing could have stopped me from flying away to reach the most peaceful place in this world. Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine

Aryan Verma

read more
I would fly away from,
This selfish world  Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Then it would be my dream,
And aspiration. Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Shivi Rajput

Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Then I would
Swipe up for world stint. Participate in this #cinemagraphcollab and describe what it'd be like to have #twowings   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification