Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 1 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Imagine letter is your friend and tell your journey with it. The first time you met, the long wait and the distance that crept in over the years as you forgot each other. #letters #dearletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
write me some good news about my life Welcome to the Day 1 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Imagine letter is your friend and tell your journey with it. The first time you met, the long wait and the distance that crept in over the years as you forgot each other. #letters #dearletter #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Welcome to the Day 1 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Imagine letter is your friend and tell your journey with it. The first time you met, the long wait and the distance that crept in over the years as you forgot each other. #letters #dearletter #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I embodied my whole emotions
with you without any hesitations
and oozed all my secrets and a 
message. But buddy whom to 
post it, as he left to the place
unknown to me. 
 Welcome to the Day 1 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Imagine letter is your friend and tell your journey with it. The first time you met, the long wait and the distance that crept in over the years as you forgot each other. #letters #dearletter #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

Welcome to the Day 1 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Imagine letter is your friend and tell your journey with it. The first time you met, the long wait and the distance that crept in over the years as you forgot each other. #letters #dearletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hope we met in the future 
With all our emotions flow 
Out with love 
Giving those beautiful moments again to 
Come back into our lives Welcome to the Day 1 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Imagine letter is your friend and tell your journey with it. The first time you met, the long wait and the distance that crept in over the years as you forgot each other. #letters #dearletter #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
  Hope you are fine my dear and still being
Kind to everyone who seeks you.Today ,I won’t use you as a medium to express my emotions and calm my storms but today I want to confess my love for you.Dear,you know I fell in love with you the moment I came to know of your existence.You were there to hold all of my storms when even my
own existence has lost that power.You begin as a communicator with myself and in no time with your help I came to know my soul and its desire and need to maintain its wildness and authenticity.You are the one who preserves all my feelings which would have otherwise faded in the dusty lane of my memories. I always see you only through the curtains of happiness and ultimate freedom to express all my emotions.
  Life my dear ain’t easy ,its immensely difficult but your presence do seem to ease it a bit .

Forever obliged and yours  Welcome to the Day 1 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Varadhan P M

read more
Dear Letter Lost and Found ,
My children never disturb you.
Grandchildren do write in exams for ten marks.
I used to write asking to send money.
Nowadays only texting you know, they want me to be modern.

No more Love letters !!
Better upgrade yourself please !

But ,after all these chattering, I am writing this letter!
That's your magic' Welcome to the Day 1 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Tay Swizzle

Keep it in mind darling 😘 #youaremybestfriend #okayenoughofpampering love #dearletter #yqbaba

read more
Dear best friend,
I'm sure your life is very dear to you, so don't you dare desert me.

With love,
Xoxo Keep it in mind darling 😘
#youaremybestfriend #okayenoughofpampering #love #dearletter #yqbaba

Beena sooraj

read more
I'm writing this letter a long time ago. 
 Years ago there were days waiting for you.
 I have kept every letter valuable. 
 Today everything remains as memories Welcome to the Day 1 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Ashu

Dear letter, Yesterday , when I opened the old wardrobe I saw you there and I heard you mumbling 'Khairiyat poocho, kabhi toh kaifiyat poocho', hearing this my heart started bleeding with painful tears, which fell on you and you scented nostalgia. That nostalgia which was lost in daily hustle bustle and those modern means of communication, which ease our busiest life. But I'm now moaning that how I forgot you. You were the one with which my father had attachment. He kept you with much cares. R #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #dearletter

read more
Khairiyat Poocho, Kabhi Toh Kaifiyat Poocho.
//caption. Dear letter,

Yesterday , when I opened the old wardrobe I saw you there and I heard you mumbling 'Khairiyat poocho, kabhi toh kaifiyat poocho', hearing this my heart started bleeding with painful tears, which fell on you and you scented nostalgia. That nostalgia which was lost in daily hustle bustle and those modern means of communication, which ease our busiest life.

But I'm now moaning that how I forgot you. You were the one with which my father had attachment. He kept you with much cares. R

Ankit

read more
I would be apologetic while writing this to you at first because of my uncanny behaviour of avoiding you in the vivid charms of materialistic social media and computerised mechanisms, where soul has left stonned. 

Hope you would forgive and thanking you for perusal.  Welcome to the Day 1 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more

I hope you are fine wherever you are.  Ever since I assumed consciousness, you are a very important part of the life of all of us. Till the decade of the twentieth cnetury every relationship was tied with a strong thread because of you. With the passage of time, your existence gradually ended, that place was taken by mobile, but the craze and connection that was with you, is not with mobile.
    Hope to see you again in this life.

upama Welcome to the Day 1 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification