Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LonelinessFriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LonelinessFriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about loneliness and love quotes, loneliness love quotes, quotes on loneliness in love, life and loneliness quotes, loneliness will kill you,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Mufi

Haseena Dudekula

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that understands your silence and keeps you company . Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
often pushing me inside 
my true home for it senses my 
ache of missing my home, 
a home that is within me, 
where I am blessed to rest on 
the carpet of self love and 
revel in my own forgotten fragrance.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who is always with me ,
Sometimes  am suffering from :
Having no one for simple 
conversation,
Having no listener
No one to laugh with me
Even a week without any 
reply for an important topic 
No hi hello ,
no good morning/evening/night massage 
But the only the loneliness
hold my hand sit with me 
in nature and I just enjoy 
that company muchh better
 than others 😊🤗🤗
 just me and my loneliness  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry love #poem #nightquotes

read more
who is like our shadow, 
who is always with us.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #love #poem  #nightquotes

ANKAHAA

read more
which enclapse me with my 
memories,
praises my selfless
 bravery,
urges to do some time's 
robbery, 
ceases to be others
 proprietary,
asks to paint my soul with
 hallucinatory,
realizes me of my artistry,
and releases me of being
 confinery.

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ When you can walk then why you begin to muse. You muse a thought which confuses you to breathe or die. To select or leave. To laugh or be serious. You are allowed to trigger your mind to flood with thoughts but ultimately if something begins to be baffling for mind then terminate it then and there and begin to do action rather than decorating thoughts. _ y #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqdiary #yqenglish

read more
Which has silence as a
Beauty aspired by no one
Around.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine
_
When you can walk then why you begin to muse. You muse a thought which confuses you to breathe or die. To select or leave. To laugh or be serious. You are allowed to trigger your mind to flood with thoughts but ultimately if something begins to be baffling for mind then terminate it then and there and begin to do action rather than decorating thoughts. 
_
#y

Varadhan P M

read more

Gloomy and pensive like a shadow

Looming and lethargic....

Be in company of Children

To lose him.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine

नरेश होशियारपुरी

read more
Which makes you understand yourself and the purpose of life...It makes you bold and self dependant... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
which makes you understand the value of companionship. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #LonelinessFriend #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification