Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearsummer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearsummer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, miss you dears meaning in malayalam, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate your #letters to the warmest season of the year. #dearsummer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #summermemories #yqquotes #yqbaba #memoriesinmind

read more
You keep my childhood memories afresh,
The fresh breeze of the afternoon,
the setting sun and its colours,
the platter of mangoes,
I relieve the memories,
piled in the corners,
to live them once again... Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Write and dedicate your #letters to the warmest season of the year. #dearsummer  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#summermemories 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#memoriesinmind

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate your #letters to the warmest season of the year. #dearsummer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you might be hot
but you are fruitful Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Write and dedicate your #letters to the warmest season of the year. #dearsummer  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate your #letters to the warmest season of the year. #dearsummer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I find you more sluggish and laid back.
Why don't you let go of the pains and sufferings? It is easier said than done
Hope and pray that this summer is more compassionate  and forgiving.  
Let the mind be at ease and heart sing song of freedom  from the pandemic. 
Let all souls be happy !
Amen Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
Hi! I know that you are burdened with your duties of keeping creation alive, flowers blooming, life brimming with hope.
I only ask of you one thing. You see that thirsty man walking slowly by the side of the road? Please do not shine with all your energy on him. He needs to quench his thirst first before he dives into your divine rays. 
Guide him instead to a place, a home, a shop where life-saving water is made available for him.
Until the next letter to you.
Bye. With hope and gratitude.
 Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Monalisa Guje

Dear Summer, This is the second time I've fallen in love when you're around. You ruin things though. The harder I fall in love, the more I sweat at the thought of losing this person. He brings the best mango juice I've drank from Rajajingar to Lakkasandra every night. But now I have pimples on my face and back. Unlike winter you don't make my skin glow. But he believes I'm beautiful anyway. This is the first time someone has loved me for more than 3 months. I hope you go away but he doesn't. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearsummer #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
I am in love with you.
Can you teach me the technique to tilt people near me,
Just as you tilt the earth towards you. Dear Summer,

This is the second time I've fallen in love when you're around. You ruin things though. The harder I fall in love, the more I sweat at the thought of losing this person.
He brings the best mango juice I've drank from Rajajingar to Lakkasandra every night. But now I have pimples on my face and back. Unlike winter you don't make my skin glow. But he believes I'm beautiful anyway. 
This is the first time someone has loved me for more than 3 months. I hope you go away but he doesn't.

Beena sooraj

read more
            You are also on vacation for most people.  I spend more time with relatives when you come.But in the current difficult situation, everyone had to spend time at home. I really missed you.   Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Subham Krishna

read more
Please lower your  temperature as it's hot outside.
_ Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Wallflower Wallflower

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate your #letters to the warmest season of the year. #dearsummer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more

Hi..!!! 
 You know very well that I DON'T LIKE YOU..
!!! but still I'm grateful to you for  your scorching heat !!.. surprised..!!..SORRY !!!  YOU know we get lots of inconvenience because of your temperature..but STILL I LIKE YOU  AS ITS NECESSARY FOR JUICY SWEET 🥭🥭 AND formation⛅☁️ clouds....!!! You are like DRAGEN FRUIT...!! SWEET N NUTRITIOUS INSIDE..!!! YOU CAN BE MY FRIEND as I can ENJOYS LOTS OF 🍨🍦..AND ALL KIND OF COLD STUFF..!!!
BE WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IS ..YOU  SENT MY BESTIE .. THAT'S RAIN 🌧️🌧️🌧️☔☔☔..........!!!  I JUST ENJOY FOUR MONTHS OF THE YEAR TO ITS FULLEST  ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU.... THANK DEAR..❤️🌧️☔🧚....

Yours pal
 Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I told to summer, you have been very kind since last one week. We asked when will you give freedom to us people? He said that this time I have come late because the 'Takhte' and the 'Yass' were the reason, now I am getting young, I will spend a few days in India. I will show my effect then I will go.

Sukhe sab ped sakh aur pani
mann bole ab to aa jao barsha rani Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

REETA LAKRA

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate your #letters to the warmest season of the year. #dearsummer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba

read more
You are so hot.
Please burn
The coronavirus. 
All the worries. 
All our troubles. 
All that irritates people. 
All the bad intentions. 
Come on summer, you can do it. 
You can become dearer if you do it. 
११५/३६५@२०२१  Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification