Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sweating Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sweating Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sweating meaning in hindi, early morning sweating and anxiety, sweating and dizziness, excessive head sweating and hair loss, sweating meaning in marathi,

• 7 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyanka Rathod

#Sweating #excitedandhappy #lovehimsomuch #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes When u suddenly met ur love of ur life... ur reaction must be like this like i wrote on my quote..

read more
My HEART is POUNDING like 
it wants to  BURST out 
from my BODY...
I am NERVOUS, SWEATING 
and EXCITED too...
Yes definitely EXCITED....
After all those MONTHS ...
I can finally SEE HIM..
Stop it...stupid heart.... 
I  am gonna 
HEART ATTACK!
I guess I still have 
FEELINGS for HIM.... #sweating #excitedandhappy #lovehimsomuch #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes 

When u suddenly met ur love of ur life... ur reaction must be like this like i wrote on my quote..

Grishma Doshi

Summer

I like summer days,
Finding me and mangos in the house.
I hate summer days,
Hanging with sun rays in the house.
I like summer nights,
Finding them better than days.
I hate summer nights,
Forgetting to breathe wind.
Yet can't hate the summer,
because that's what my name means,
on all nights and days. 🌞🌞
#summer #summerpoem #sweating #sweatingdays #aboutmyname #weather #yqbaba #grishmapoems

Aamir Qais AnZar

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate your #letters to the warmest season of the year. #dearsummer #summervacation #summerdays #Sweating #hayegarmi #गर्मीकेनाम Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are not the season we love so well.
Won’t you save us from this sweating hell? Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Write and dedicate your #letters to the warmest season of the year. #DearSummer  #SummerVacation #SummerDays #Sweating #hayeGarmi #गर्मीकेनाम
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Riyu_aishu

nojoto#Motivation #Sweating #Battel #Life lessonspractice

read more
The more you sweat in practice,
the less you bleed in battle... #nojoto#motivation
#sweating #battel
#life lessons#practice

Rispal Meena

#अगर इस गर्मी में एक गिलास गन्ने का रस मिल जाये तो क्या कहने ... #humidity
#sweating

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification