Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATifeellonelywhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATifeellonelywhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, yade yad ati hai, ram naam ati meetha hai, lappe ati hai dua, apki yad bhot ati hai ye dost shayri 0,

• 18 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Afrin Jahan

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #aboutme #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
My life seems  not to be happy,peaceful and  satisfactory from my soul , mind and mouth😌😌😌— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

parineeta

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #aboutme #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
When...I have something to say......
But.....
No one asks back in return.......
........— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen

Rumu Banerjee

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #aboutme #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I have you but,
still can't express my words to you...
— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨

#ATifeellonelywhen

Haleema Thanvi

read more

I miss my angels who are my sole reason for survival,
Leaving without them will be nothing less than fatal.
My loneliness is taking toll on my life,
My soul and my duty are having strife.
Wish I could hold you tight in my arms once,
Until then death too will touch me and back it bounce.
— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen

Kamlesh Gupta

read more
I am with you.
Because I love you.
When you will understand this? OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen

Beena sooraj

read more
 the vines of love are broken— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen

Aditi Mishra

read more
There is no one here..— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen

Kamlesh Gupta

read more
I am with you.
Because I love you.
When you will understand this? OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I feel lonely when
nobody and you is with me
noone understand my loneliness
— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
I feel like crying as I repeatedly read your letters which are over flowing with love....— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifeellonelywhen

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification