Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQCM Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQCM Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 172 Followers
  • 396 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

🚀 Here goes #YQCM11. 🐯Tadaa! Look who's up at #YQMeme today. 🐅Collab on this #YQMT1018 and come up with your multiple #AnimalMemes #AnimalHouseMeme #CinemagraphMeme #YQCM. Note: Make everyone go ROFL! If not, Grrrr! 🐯 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
While going to fight with my sister
Suddenly when my mom sees 
My reaction... 😅😂 🚀 Here goes #YQCM11.

🐯Tadaa! Look who's up at #YQMeme today. 

🐅Collab on this #YQMT1018 and come up with your multiple #AnimalMemes #AnimalHouseMeme
#cinemagraphmeme #YQCM.
Note: Make everyone go ROFL! If not, Grrrr! 🐯 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

June Meme Challenge 16/30 🐈Here goes #YQCM22. Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #memetime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Hm, 
Really.. June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 

😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #MemeTime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM

Prachi shrivastava

🚀Here goes 😹Collab on this #YQMT1101 and come up with your multiple #CartoonMeme #YQMeme entries and make everyone go RoFL with your humourous memes! 😆 #CinemagraphMeme #YQCM Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Meri bestie  ki non sense kahani  sunne k liye... 

Mera reaction 👇👇👇
 🚀Here goes 

😹Collab on this #YQMT1101 and come up with your multiple #CartoonMeme #YQMeme entries and make everyone go RoFL with your humourous memes! 😆
#Cinemagraphmeme #YQCM

Get. Set. Meme it!  #YourQuoteAndMine

अनिता कुमावत

🚀Here comes #YQCM76. हैं कोई जो yq पर रसगुल्ले खिलाने वाला 😃😃😛😛 🦆Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2566 and make us go RoFL! #YQCM #CinemagraphMeme #memetime #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
कोई मुझे पूछे

रसगुल्ले खाएगी .... 🚀Here comes #YQCM76.

हैं कोई जो yq पर रसगुल्ले खिलाने वाला 😃😃😛😛

🦆Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2566 and make us go RoFL! 

#YQCM #CinemagraphMeme #MemeTime

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

🚀Here comes #YQCM66. Hint: Whom would you like to bid goodbye for? 👋Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #memetime entries to #YQMT1998. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #CinemagraphMeme #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I call my friend and that fellow said sorry i have work,i call you back right
My reaction: go and die.. good bye..😠 🚀Here comes #YQCM66.

Hint: Whom would you like to bid goodbye for? 

👋Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MemeTime entries to #YQMT1998.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂
#CinemagraphMeme #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

🚀Here comes #YQCM53. Font: Times Newer Roman, 18 Remember the #DonaldDuck sleepy meme where wakes up, realises it's not for him and then again gets back to sleep? Here we bring it to you in the cinemagraph version.🔥 🦆Use #YQMeme and make your multiple #CartoonMeme entries to #YQMT1803. #YourQuoteAndMine #CinemagraphMeme

read more
My mom shouting becouse of using phone😂😂 🚀Here comes #YQCM53. 

Font: Times Newer Roman, 18

Remember the #DonaldDuck sleepy meme where wakes up, realises it's not for him and then again gets back to sleep?
Here we bring it to you in the cinemagraph version.🔥
🦆Use #YQMeme and make your multiple #CartoonMeme entries to #YQMT1803.

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

💀Here comes #YQCM52. ⚡ That moment when...👻👻🤫 🧤 Collab and come with those shocking moments and make us go RoFL with your multiple #YQMeme. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #funnymeme #YQCM #CinemagraphMeme #YQMT1764. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When i ask to my bro  how im cook today,
He just irritate and kidding me like thise..  💀Here comes #YQCM52.  

⚡ That moment when...👻👻🤫
🧤 Collab and come with those shocking moments and make us go RoFL with your multiple #YQMeme.

Get. Set. Meme it! 💥

#FunnyMeme #YQCM #CinemagraphMeme #YQMT1764.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🚀Here comes #YQCM78. 📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2580 and make us go RoFL! #chisumeme Sumana #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #CinemagraphMeme

read more
I attempt Suma's clicks/prompts, le sums👇 🚀Here comes #YQCM78.

📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2580 and make us go RoFL! 

#chisumeme

Sumana

Chitra Iyer

🚀Here comes #YQCM77. 🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2570 and make us go RoFL! #YQCM #CinemagraphMeme #funnymeme Get. Set. Meme it. 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I'm asked by YQ if I can  live for an hour without him, if I would leave him and allow him to live in peace👇 🚀Here comes #YQCM77.

🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2570 and make us go RoFL! 

#YQCM #CinemagraphMeme #FunnyMeme 

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🚀Here comes #YQCM76. 🦆Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2566 and make us go RoFL! #YQCM #DonaldDuck #CinemagraphMeme #funnymeme Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
the likes keep coming after a highlight from Harsh Snehanshu

🚀Here comes #YQCM76.

🦆Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2566 and make us go RoFL! 

#YQCM #DonaldDuck #CinemagraphMeme #FunnyMeme 

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification